Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Off the glass almost a year now!

Njones

I was tidying up some old paperwork today & found the scrapage cert for my old window cleaning van - I was amazed to see that its almost a year already since I said goodbye to the old girl & went full time in the web design!

I gotta say - my first winter working indoors in 17 years was very, VERY nice,... but despite being happy with my new business, I still find myself browsing all the window cleaning forums nearly every day! Old habits die hard I guess!

Wow! thats gone quick Nat...I bet you're belly is getting bigger by the day too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Way too much sitting down & not enough exercise like being back on the tools would sort that out.

Or maybe you should take up tuffering /emoticons/biggrin.png

hard physical labour is good for you , mentally too . id get down the gym or on a bike jonesy

Must admit I enjoy my office based job after over 12 years of shift work but god do I miss getting out and cleaning windows. Feel more tired now than I did then sat on my ass all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love working outside....the physical aspect too. You always know that if you have over indulged with food then you can work it off the next day. This job is fantastic for keeping you trim and toned. Boars also right when he says its good for the mind as well. And, of course, after a hard days graft, that pint tastes so much better;)

Its strange isn't is how wrecked you can feel at the end of the day when you're not physically doing much at all!

I reckon my head is working a LOT harder now than it used to with window cleaning - most of the time I'd be working completely on autopilot as whilst enjoyable its far from mentally stimulating washing one pane of glass after another all day long!

Must admit I enjoy my office based job after over 12 years of shift work but god do I miss getting out and cleaning windows. Feel more tired now than I did then sat on my ass all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back