Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So much for my lie in today

Smurf

Our 3 year old granddaughter stayed over last night. I love her to bits but I lost the bet with the wife so was awoken at 6:30 this morning with the little one at the side of my bed saying "granddad time to get up now I want my breakfast" Oh deep joy /emoticons/sad.png

The real joy of being grandparents is when we have had enough we can give her back to her parents /emoticons/biggrin.png

At least I spent some quality time with my granddaughter before going to do a large domestic gutter job today which was nice as by the time I got back home her parents had already picked the little one up.

ahh your a few years ahead of me but i couldnt cope with the youngsters any more...too much energy...still like you say if you can hand them back at the end of the day....:cool:

I honestly can't remember the last time I was up at 6:30 as seemed like the middle of the night for me /emoticons/biggrin.png

ahh but she sounds so sweet.../emoticons/smile.png all we get to wake us up is the stupid old dog who doesnt know what planet he is on and suddenly decides to bark for no reason at all.

That's maybe because he wants his breakfast or be let out to have a dump. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Dogs have really good hearing so maybe someone is upto no good outside too.

yeh i think the problem is he wants to be let out at the same time everyday but of course come the weekend we want a lie in...

i kept getting this vision of her tugging on your beard to wake you up...oh happy days.../emoticons/biggrin.png

my grandaughter stays over once a week , but as you said smurf we can hand them back which is handy as there hard work

Our 3 year old granddaughter stayed over last night. I love her to bits but I lost the bet with the wife so was awoken at 6:30 this morning with the little one at the side of my bed saying "granddad time to get up now I want my breakfast" Oh deep joy /emoticons/sad.pngThe real joy of being grandparents is when we have had enough we can give her back to her parents /emoticons/biggrin.png
Suppose it's better than having the grandparents stay over night, all that stinking of.....:whistle:

Latest Posts

Back