Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canny win

Duncs

had customer today old couple getting to be right pain

they was all set to give me red card today, why you will not believe

my hose was making a mess of her gravel.

i did say your windows are still nice and clean from the last clean

ok so its just a bungalow so told her would do it trad next time

you do get some funny ones in this job....thats why i try to do them when they are not there...so much easier...

now if the people had seen me slinging the sh it out of the gutters the other day..landing on the nice bmw below ...they would have made a fuss ..but as they were away...i did wash it off...and i did brush up afterwards...theres nowt as queer as folk:rofl:

had customer today old couple getting to be right painthey was all set to give me red card today, why you will not believe

Making a mess of the gravel :laugh: Love it

you do get some funny ones in this job....thats why i try to do them when they are not there...so much easier...
now if the people had seen me slinging the sh it out of the gutters the other day..landing on the nice bmw below ...they would have made a fuss ..but as they were away...i did wash it off...and i did brush up afterwards...theres nowt as queer as folk:rofl:
cheap your a mucky pup

the only time our house is clean is when its for sale....:rofl:
i must move more often..
reminds me of a story my mate came out with

his wife was playing away

he new something was not right when she started hoovering and dusting especially the crushed biscuit which had been crushed in the carpet had been cleaned up!! dirty dog

yeh you gotta keep an eye out for suspicious changes..

the only time the kitchen floor gets cleaned is when i pour the residue from the frying pan on it for the dog.....:rofl:

Now you should have known better than doing that... shame on you. I bet you made a right mess of that gravel too.

I can't be dealing with crackpots like that. /emoticons/biggrin.png

had customer today old couple getting to be right painthey was all set to give me red card today, why you will not believe

Wonder what they'd make of this fella if he started dancing on their gravel /emoticons/biggrin.png

A4ABA952-8DBD-481E-840F-8A14FD4B2093_zpsfetpebci.gif

That's me that is after 4 cans of special brew /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wonder what they'd make of this fella if he started dancing on their gravel /emoticons/biggrin.png
A4ABA952-8DBD-481E-840F-8A14FD4B2093_zpsfetpebci.gif

Now get off this forum and go clean that cooker you bad boy.

You never know tuffering maybe on the cards afterwards:D

Back