Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3 story trad oushhhhh

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Seems a bit bonkers if you ask me to trad a 3 storey building from a ladder when you have a wfp system that you could have used instead :rolleyes:

yeh we had one job ...daddy used to send my up...it was awfully high....you had to rope the ladder up...and jump it along...oh that brings back memories...i did not like taking that ladder around the corners...very very scary...

.i not be doing that again..:eek:

hes lovely my dad....

haha ,i have to get on a balkney so i just ladder the hole thing i eather trad or wfp cant b arsed with draging the hose round for a few windows then going bk an geting triple off take up to mch time an effort its nce to have a change tho i like to stay sharp on the ladders dont wana lose me bottol:D

its easy done tenchy if you have a break...i often go on the roof and its surprising how you lose it...i have to go up on mine soon to take down a tv aerial...bricking it...:eek:

Of course you lads do a risk assessment first I would imagine like yep that's me ladder now hope I don't fall off /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back