Smurf

Looks like i'm in demand or maybe not

Smurf

There are some very strange old people about ... Out of the few message left on my answer phone today one old lady left 5 messages.

I called her back this evening and her husband answered saying " weren’t you suppose to call over yesterday" My reply was "I spoke with your good lady wife yesterday and what I acutally had said was I would phone if I had time to pop over to see what needded doing so do you still need a quote" his reply was "not interest now" My reply was "not a problem but I do work you know and I don't sit around all day long leaving message on someone’s answer phone" Then hung up as you do as I was in no mood to be messed about like that.

I will put myself on the naughty step now for being so rude but my excuse is I'm old too :D

Tuffers
There are some very strange old people about ... Out of the few message left on my answer phone today one old lady left 5 messages.

I called her back this evening and her husband answered saying " weren’t you suppose to call over yesterday" My reply was "I spoke with your good lady wife yesterday and what I acutally had said was I would phone if I had time to pop over to see what needded doing so do you still need a quote" his reply was "not interest now" My reply was "not a problem but I do work you know and I don't sit around all day long leaving message on someone’s answer phone" Then hung up as you do as I was in no mood to be messed about like that.

I will put myself on the naughty step now for being so rude but my excuse is I'm old too :D

The customer is always right @Smurf. You should have stopped what you were doing and got over there straight away.

Smurf

Oh bugger thanks for that now I know what I'm doing wrong :D

The customer is always right @Smurf. You should have stopped what you were doing and got over there straight away.

Tuffers
Funny thing was I was sat outside their house as was passing anyways when I made that call :D

Probably clocked a dodgy geezer in an ex BT van sat outside and thought, 'dodgy boiler' :rofl:

Guest Hotwash window cleaning

custys seem to think we must all be desperate for work,

Natty1972

Smurf must be un banned . Legend now :specs

Edited by Guest