tench0771

Nce small job i did to day

keir

Nice work tench, how many a year do you get of this type of work?

This time of year i get absolutely snowed under with pvc, i have done probably 15-20 already this year, i love doing them as 85% of my houses look like this

C51702BF-orig_zps6a340a48.jpg

I used to do it all by hand, but this is why i finally went wfp

Also this is how i paid for my wfp

tench0771

thanks guys i aim to please:cool: i charged £60 for the hole job 2 hours 10 minits it took i under priced it a bit:rolleyes: but never mind :gush: i have a few that have upvc cleaned reg like once a year but not loads maby 15/30 jobs a year thats it realy most of my wrk is window cleaning i find it hard to keep up with that let alone upvc cleans i get a lot of gutter clearance jobs

tench0771

ps i did the cladding buy wfp with ubik sprayed on the brush the rest buy hand i pefer to hand job it if i can as i feal i can do a propa deep clean an get them nce an shiny they also had a 3 window clean wich i should have charged for realy i could have done it quicker with a magic spung but i ran out i must ask tuffers to send me a box full as he has plenty:D

Smurf

That's still a good wack for just over 2 hours work. Nice one :thumbsup:

thanks guys i aim to please:cool: i charged £60 for the hole job 2 hours 10 minits it took i under priced it a bit:rolleyes: but never mind :gush: i have a few that have upvc cleaned reg like once a year but not loads maby 15/30 jobs a year thats it realy most of my wrk is window cleaning i find it hard to keep up with that let alone upvc cleans i get a lot of gutter clearance jobs

tench0771

thanks smurf ;)still could have bin beta but im not grumbling the custmer was over the moon as it was a deep clean that came up luvly no staining or tiger strips, ide rather take my time an get it rite an lose a bit of time than rush it an do a poor job he said ill defo use u again the funny thing is he has a wc but asked me to do the upvc clean very strange lol i no who it is as well an i no he does upvc cleaning o well more cash for me:D

cheapncheerful

now i have to tench my prices as well as smurfin them:rofl:

great job though...