Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nce small job i did to day

tench0771

10363488_1432382933690369_6773736604926839631_n.jpg
10460707_1432382813690381_5398885548034912103_n.jpg

The last 3 storey terraced cladding job I did I charged £160 just to clean the front /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nice work tench, how many a year do you get of this type of work?

This time of year i get absolutely snowed under with pvc, i have done probably 15-20 already this year, i love doing them as 85% of my houses look like this

I used to do it all by hand, but this is why i finally went wfp

Also this is how i paid for my wfp

thanks guys i aim to please:cool: i charged £60 for the hole job 2 hours 10 minits it took i under priced it a bit:rolleyes: but never mind :gush: i have a few that have upvc cleaned reg like once a year but not loads maby 15/30 jobs a year thats it realy most of my wrk is window cleaning i find it hard to keep up with that let alone upvc cleans i get a lot of gutter clearance jobs

ps i did the cladding buy wfp with ubik sprayed on the brush the rest buy hand i pefer to hand job it if i can as i feal i can do a propa deep clean an get them nce an shiny they also had a 3 window clean wich i should have charged for realy i could have done it quicker with a magic spung but i ran out i must ask tuffers to send me a box full as he has plenty:D

That's still a good wack for just over 2 hours work. Nice one :thumbsup:

thanks guys i aim to please:cool: i charged £60 for the hole job 2 hours 10 minits it took i under priced it a bit:rolleyes: but never mind :gush: i have a few that have upvc cleaned reg like once a year but not loads maby 15/30 jobs a year thats it realy most of my wrk is window cleaning i find it hard to keep up with that let alone upvc cleans i get a lot of gutter clearance jobs

thanks smurf ;)still could have bin beta but im not grumbling the custmer was over the moon as it was a deep clean that came up luvly no staining or tiger strips, ide rather take my time an get it rite an lose a bit of time than rush it an do a poor job he said ill defo use u again the funny thing is he has a wc but asked me to do the upvc clean very strange lol i no who it is as well an i no he does upvc cleaning o well more cash for me:D

Latest Posts

Back