Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any info i can give customer?

Cleanz

Got a customer who I've had for a number of years, they got me originally because I was trad. Couple of months back, they got the wooden windows painted (which they said cost £3000).

I left them a note couple of months back to let them know I was going WFP and got a phone call from the bloke going on about how he was worried the excess water would degrade the paintwork early. He was calm but wouldn't take any re-assurance from me that it wouldn't do any damage over time (although I have no real idea if it does or not!).

I don't really want to lost them, or go back to tradding them - is there anything I can print off or something like that?

Well if it were me I would compare the amount of rain water they expect will be on their frames compared to the amout of your water. If they were still unhappy then I would either trad them or drop them. They may say to go ahead, but if they are unhappy, they will be a problem at a later stage, and you don't want a fight every time they 'think' you have damaged they frames, got water in their frames or anything else that they want to blame on you.

Got a customer who I've had for a number of years, they got me originally because I was trad. Couple of months back, they got the wooden windows painted (which they said cost £3000).
I left them a note couple of months back to let them know I was going WFP and got a phone call from the bloke going on about how he was worried the excess water would degrade the paintwork early. He was calm but wouldn't take any re-assurance from me that it wouldn't do any damage over time (although I have no real idea if it does or not!).

I don't really want to lost them, or go back to tradding them - is there anything I can print off or something like that?
From an engineering point of view, your system would be better than conventional cleaning purely, because any abrasives in the water like limescale for example has been removed, prior to application.

so what happens when it rains[.QUOTE=Cleanz, post: 172950, member: 7098]Got a customer who I've had for a number of years, they got me originally because I was trad. Couple of months back, they got the wooden windows painted (which they said cost £3000).

Just goes to shows by what the reporter has written most don't have a clue how a water fed pole system works using purified water. Does the old girl say "you have left my windows wet" I think not somehow /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back