Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk, are they gone?

Barryy

Tecbuk brushes not in stock for months now, anyone know if they're still trading or have they gone out of business? Can't get a reply to emails.

Tecbuk brushes not in stock for months now, anyone know if they're still trading or have they gone out of business? Can't get a reply to emails.

Hi Barry, still trading

I thought I emailed you back, although it could have easily been a different Barry.

I sent an email today to another Barry who wanted 2 x Duel trim Boars brushes. The new Boars brushes have come down in weight to 195 grams un-jetted. All the Aerial brush range cleaning bristle area has increased by 12%, with an average reduction in weight of 25%, i.e. the Hybrid brush now weighs 210 grams un-jetted.

It’s taken longer than expected, because, unlike other wfp brushes available, I don’t remove cleaning bristles just so I can reduce the brushes weight. I have increased the cleaning capacity of the brushes and reduced the weight (easier said than done). Tecbuk brushes were already faster to clean than anything else, now they are quicker still, and lighter as requested by some window cleaners.

Richard

(If that isn’t you that I emailed today can you send me an email?)

woop woop liter sounds good ive buchered my tecbuk stock with a hack saw an its the bees nees ive had it ages must b a year now an its still going strong over the last couple months its lost its edg on scrubing power but still scrubbs bera than any other brush ive tryed ,tuffers get the hibrid m8 its the best the black is also good for conny roofs an first cleans ill b geting the black next the hibrid has inner rows of boarse hair so aply more pressure an its a animal lol it almost squeeks when scrubing hard i wouldent bother with the plain red my self beter off using a gardener black flocked

@Richard, what is the best maintenance brush? I will get a Tecbuk next time I buy a new brush.

The Tecbuk Hybrid brush Tuffers is very popular and still a faster brush than other makes. it’s a genuine Hybrid brush 85% Red Polyester monofilament (non-absorbent) with a 15% Black Boars Hair (absorbent) in the centre of the brush for scrubbing power when you need to use it.

The Tecbuk Hybrid brush Tuffers is very popular and still a faster brush than other makes. it’s a genuine Hybrid brush 85% Red Polyester monofilament (non-absorbent) with a 15% Black Boars Hair (absorbent) in the centre of the brush for scrubbing power when you need to use it.
:thumbsup:

Hi Barry, still trading
I thought I emailed you back, although it could have easily been a different Barry.

I sent an email today to another Barry who wanted 2 x Duel trim Boars brushes. The new Boars brushes have come down in weight to 195 grams un-jetted. All the Aerial brush range cleaning bristle area has increased by 12%, with an average reduction in weight of 25%, i.e. the Hybrid brush now weighs 210 grams un-jetted.

It’s taken longer than expected, because, unlike other wfp brushes available, I don’t remove cleaning bristles just so I can reduce the brushes weight. I have increased the cleaning capacity of the brushes and reduced the weight (easier said than done). Tecbuk brushes were already faster to clean than anything else, now they are quicker still, and lighter as requested by some window cleaners.

Richard

(If that isn’t you that I emailed today can you send me an email?)
Yes that was me Richard, I sent a reply. I love your brushes but as I said in the email, the price rise from £34.97 to £45.97 (over 30%) makes the brushes a little too expensive for me. Unfortunately I'm going to have to purchase elsewhere. Thanks anyway.

No problem Barry, they are more expensive. Depending on which other brushes you compare prices with the difference can be £8 to £12 pounds more expensive.

If you keep a Tecbuk brush for 6 months, it is going to cost you more each week, depending on the comparison brush the extra cost can be anywhere between £0.35p to as much as £0.45p extra per week.

I think the extra cost is more than paid for in the brush quality alone, personally. You should recoup the difference in price in a single day working.

Tecbuk brushes are faster to use than anything else available, and the new version of the Aerial Brush has a 12% increase cleaning area, a decent weight reduction aprox 25% - the un-jetted brushes now weigh in with an average weight of 195 grams to 210 grams.

There is a huge amount of cheaper brushes available, both lighter or heavier in weight than Tecbuk brushes, but you will never get the bristles count or combination of bristles for the weight and performance of Tecbuk brushes. Gram for gram of weight Tecbuk brushes beats them all for value and performance.

Best of luck, Richard

I have ordered another brand of brush to try out, I'll give it a go and see how it works out. To be honest, I'm not expecting any brush to be as effective and efficient as yours and I'll probably end up coming back to Tecbuk in the near future, that's if you sell to a traitor like me! Cheers.

No problem Barry, they are more expensive. Depending on which other brushes you compare prices with the difference can be £8 to £12 pounds more expensive.

If you keep a Tecbuk brush for 6 months, it is going to cost you more each week, depending on the comparison brush the extra cost can be anywhere between £0.35p to as much as £0.45p extra per week.

I think the extra cost is more than paid for in the brush quality alone, personally. You should recoup the difference in price in a single day working.

Tecbuk brushes are faster to use than anything else available, and the new version of the Aerial Brush has a 12% increase cleaning area, a decent weight reduction aprox 25% - the un-jetted brushes now weigh in with an average weight of 195 grams to 210 grams.

There is a huge amount of cheaper brushes available, both lighter or heavier in weight than Tecbuk brushes, but you will never get the bristles count or combination of bristles for the weight and performance of Tecbuk brushes. Gram for gram of weight Tecbuk brushes beats them all for value and performance.

Best of luck, Richard
did u go down the carbon stock root ?? ill order a new hibrid soon an a black one i gota say there my favurt brush the old ones were ace but liter will b even more so an ide like to c nilon lock nuts in sted of them plastic ones as i lost one a wile bk so only have one nut holding it on ill get some lock nuts to fit that brush

I have ordered another brand of brush to try out, I'll give it a go and see how it works out. To be honest, I'm not expecting any brush to be as effective and efficient as yours and I'll probably end up coming back to Tecbuk in the near future, that's if you sell to a traitor like me! Cheers.

Your not a traitor Barry, and besides it does make sense to try other makes of brush every now and then. I know you wanted the duel trim boar’s brushes & hybrid brush, I have already sold out of the boars brush but still have a few hybrids left.

Brushes are cheap to what cash they generate, so you won’t lose out on your new brush. But I hope to see you order again in the near future.

Cheers, Richard

Your not a traitor Barry, and besides it does make sense to try other makes of brush every now and then. I know you wanted the duel trim boar’s brushes & hybrid brush, I have already sold out of the boars brush but still have a few hybrids left.

Brushes are cheap to what cash they generate, so you won’t lose out on your new brush. But I hope to see you order again in the near future.

Cheers, Richard

did u go down the carbon stock root ?? ill order a new hibrid soon an a black one i gota say there my favurt brush the old ones were ace but liter will b even more so an ide like to c nilon lock nuts in sted of them plastic ones as i lost one a wile bk so only have one nut holding it on ill get some lock nuts to fit that brush

I did, but I think they will be too expensive. If window cleaners in general didn’t moan about the cost of the equipment so much I could cost average the price more accurately on the carbon fibre brushes and bring the price down when the brush is released.

I am only a small fish swimming with sharks who claim to sell hundreds of brushes each week my targets are much much lower. Quality and speed of cleaning in brush development are my priority. Hence the revised Aerial brush has an increased cleaning area combined with a weight reduction. All the other brushes on the market remove the cleaning bristles to reduce brush weight. For example the Aerial brush is basically a 12” inch brush, but will easily clean quicker than 16” inch brushes, all other 12” brush makes are no competition in this regards.

I do two types of brush nuts, the plastic ones are really for the SideTrack pivot head; because they are lower in height, enabling the pivot to go lower. The other type is for the fixed brush head. These are taller and a much higher quality nut, stronger with the brass thread and a lot more expensive.

Cheers, Richard

I did, but I think they will be too expensive. If window cleaners in general didn’t moan about the cost of the equipment so much I could cost average the price more accurately on the carbon fibre brushes and bring the price down when the brush is released.

I am only a small fish swimming with sharks who claim to sell hundreds of brushes each week my targets are much much lower. Quality and speed of cleaning in brush development are my priority. Hence the revised Aerial brush has an increased cleaning area combined with a weight reduction. All the other brushes on the market remove the cleaning bristles to reduce brush weight. For example the Aerial brush is basically a 12” inch brush, but will easily clean quicker than 16” inch brushes, all other 12” brush makes are no competition in this regards.

I do two types of brush nuts, the plastic ones are really for the SideTrack pivot head; because they are lower in height, enabling the pivot to go lower. The other type is for the fixed brush head. These are taller and a much higher quality nut, stronger with the brass thread and a lot more expensive.

Cheers, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Doh! now why did I not think of that one... I will have to remember that double post trick /emoticons/biggrin.png

good read i think richards trying to catch up to smurf on the post count.:rofl:

Back