Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has anyone else had this email?

Smurf

It actualy came through my website enquiry form out of the blue...

Dear friend, Glad to know you are in the market for window cleaning pole. We are leading manufacturer in carbon fiber and fiberglass telescoping pole in China with more than 10 years' experience. We have the advanced production equipment and the abundant technical strength, specializing in product research and development with our own R &D team. In addition to our ordinary manufacture and export transactions,we also do business of processing according to supplied samples. If you are interested in our products, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Looking forward to your early reply . And contact us for future details including price. Sincerely yours, Ariel -- Lanbao Sci & Tech Development Limited Room 1111, Lanbao Building, 201-2 Shichang Avenue. Weihai City, Shandong Province, China TEL: +86-631-5777588 FAX: +86-631-5777599 SKYPE:arielfu101 WEB: www.carbonfibertelescopicpole.com

Dear friend, Glad to know you are in the market for window cleaning pole. We are leading manufacturer in carbon fiber and fiberglass telescoping pole in China with more than 10 years' experience. We have the advanced production equipment and the abundant technical strength, specializing in product research and development with our own R &D team. In addition to our ordinary manufacture and export transactions,we also do business of processing according to supplied samples. If you are interested in our products, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Looking forward to your early reply . And contact us for future details including price. Sincerely yours, Ariel -- Lanbao Sci & Tech Development Limited Room 1111, Lanbao Building, 201-2 Shichang Avenue. Weihai City, Shandong Province, China TEL: +86-631-5777588 FAX: +86-631-5777599 SKYPE:arielfu101 WEB: www.carbonfibertelescopicpole.com
You have done a great job in advertising their 'enquiry'. /emoticons/smile.png

the only pole ide get frm china would b the china classic as its tryed an tested one guy on face book has the gardener look a like pole still early days yet but inpressed so far!!

been stung twice buying **** poles dont go past gardiners now

talking of poles got price to put in for big job going to take two guys all day

only problem some off the windows must be 50ft my biggest pole is 30ft

the other window cleaner done the windows in the heavy rain the owners are kicking off

personally speaking nowt wrong with the windows did check them

going to price the pole

gardiners are good - however I would try something new why not ? china does copy everything in the world and many times they improve the "copy" at an affordable price ..

I'm actually tempted by these. One of these along with the diy trolley in the other thread a I could have a good 'occasional use' wfp for those hard to reach windows. hmmm

the china classic poles r ace i no 4 people with them an they all love them so cheep an stiff £440 for a 18 ft an a 45ft cant b bad

Paul don't forget they can give you the option of the bottom of the pole being made of fiberglass. Stops electrocution.

Their 25' looks OK .

think i read somewhere that ALL the poles are actually made in China anyway. seems they might be trying cutting out the middleman mmmm

No not me smurf but I'd bin it !

Thanks Gray, I hadn't spotted that. The 25' Cf pole is $160 (about £95 currently) plus about $130 airfreight, but that doesn't go up much for multiples, so economy of scale kicks in.

A bit more about this: my 3 Lanbao poles arrived a couple of weeks ago and I've been using them since. I'm pleased to report that I can't believe how good they are! I have friends using ionic poles and gardiner, and I can honestly say I wouldn't dream of paying the difference now, knowing what I know. You can buy 2 or 3 Lanbao poles for the cost of an ionic and each one of them will last just as long.

They're light, stiff and the clamps are good (transverse).

Put another way, I'm about to place another order for 3 30' cf poles prefitted with carbon fibre goosenecks and carbon fibre brushes for about $950 shipped. That's £200 each lads! And they get here in 2 days...!

If you're considering them, just get them. My mates ionic 30' is getting a bit tired, after seeing my new poles, he's getting a few different sizes for the same price as 1 ionic replacement....

Back