Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My new set up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

woaaaa wat a tool this it big thanks to smurf as i would have never new these ever made:thumbsup:

10351334_1433777050217624_2622726707419226768_n.jpg
10383000_1433777070217622_7890895933714048718_n.jpg

Glad you like it as for me I would not be without an ankalad now :thumbsup:

woaaaa wat a tool this it big thanks to smurf as i would have never new these ever made:thumbsup:
10351334_1433777050217624_2622726707419226768_n.jpg
10383000_1433777070217622_7890895933714048718_n.jpg

Luvly jubly Tench, want one:thumbsup:. A question though regarding using the ankalad. if there is soft ground, flower bed would the ankalad sink down? Does it only work on solid ground? or if there is something like a step, bushes in the way can you still use it, do they adjust I'm probably being stupid. Think I would like them for clearing gutters give you more confidence on ladders. I was at a friends tonight for a bbq, ended up doing their windows, my wife done the insides, however I used my friends ladder, what a bone shaker:confused:, was quiet afraid, thinking why am I doing this, when my ladders were on the car:eek:

Sweet. Gottaget one myself. Best let things settle down a little first though before I make another purchase.

Luvly jubly Tench, want one:thumbsup:. A question though regarding using the ankalad. if there is soft ground, flower bed would the ankalad sink down? Does it only work on solid ground? or if there is something like a step, bushes in the way can you still use it, do they adjust I'm probably being stupid. Think I would like them for clearing gutters give you more confidence on ladders. I was at a friends tonight for a bbq, ended up doing their windows, my wife done the insides, however I used my friends ladder, what a bone shaker:confused:, was quiet afraid, thinking why am I doing this, when my ladders were on the car:eek:
u can adjust the legs to sute ive not used it on a job yet so time will tell smurf is the person to ask as he has has his for years but soft ground shouldent b an issue as long as u put a bord under it or stamp it in

nice kit tench. it looks the part and of course you can charge more now.:cool:love the colour...

get smurf to give you a price for your patio clean...:rofl:

They are quite bouncy those bps ladders but with an ankalad deployed it takes the bounce out of the ladder too. Did you notice that @tench0771 ?
yes m8 no bounce at all i think there not as hard wering as a industrul lader but there very lite so not to hevy for the van ie less fule consumption;):cool:

BPS ladders come with a lifetime guarantee too so for the price I think they are OK /emoticons/smile.png

yes ill defo buy a nother very good ladders the only thing im not keen on is the wide bar with feet on ive found ther r to wide for some jobs i do

Yep that can be a drawback at times but if you use a microlite standoff aswell the ladder can overcome most issues like that.

Also I've found the ladder stabalising bar at the bottom of the ladder sometimes needs to be leveled properly so I bought a ladder mat which works well with the ankalad deployed. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/121316962165?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108

The only jobs I can't do with that ladder is in narrow gaps that a normal ladder would get in like between two conservatories. But after saying that a ladder is alot more stable (sideways slip) with a stabalising bar at the bottom of the ladder than using one without.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back