Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

World cup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Who's still going to be awake for England VS Italy? I feel like a short power nap, but I'll be out for the count if I do. Anyway, my prediction is 1-1.

nor me...overpaid girlies kicking a bag of wind about is not my cup of tea either /emoticons/biggrin.png

if my telly has foot ball on ill shoot my self between the eyes:D cant stand it lol:rolleyes::thumbsdown:

I was there till the end....gutted. I was quite impressed with the way we played....we were very positive. I decided to stay up for the post match analysis, poured myself another glass of apple wine, then woke up on the sofa at 5.15am.

yep me too mr taytay i was impressed,,,not so much with rooney on the money he is on...but great game and looking forward to the next one...i had a post match stella snooze so stayed wide awake for it all....

Not too sure about rooney cnc......is he the weak link or what?. It was a cracking cross to sturridge for the goal. Apart from that, he did very little to impress. Thursday will be tense.....early finish on the windows. I am in a betting competition with some of the lads so constantly consulting my william hill account. Beer induced bets can be bad news.....though at the time, seeming very wise.

Just finishing the wine!

If Roy plays Rooney in the right position as a striker then I ve no doubt he will score goals but if he keeps playing him out of position then he might as well leave him out of the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think of the new invisible line that the refs are using in the world cup...??

I think some of the refs are taking it to far....!!!!

y5a2eryz.jpg

cracker shiny....yes i think rooney was the only weak link and i really enjoyed the game...my lad does his bets on his smart phone and keeps me informed of his progress...i dont bet because whatever i think is going to happen rarely does...i remember one custy a favorite lady saying ....that house you just did was nice wasnt it...i said yes ...she said hes a bookie.../emoticons/biggrin.png

The best England performance I remember was when they played the dutch back in euro 96 beat em 4-1 totally dominated the game Shearer Sheringham oh yes them was the days lol

But your right last nights performance was't too bad really all things considered

Back