Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much water on a normal day?

Dansri

How much do you all use on a average day on a wfp system? and how many houses would you say that covers? Just trying to get an rough idea how much water needs to be taken out each day. Im sure it depends on many factors and its like asking how long is a pices of string, but any help on this matter will help. Just looking into wfp.

thanks

Dan

I fill my my 500L tank every night, plus two 50L barrels for emergencies. Never run out yet, but have come close. Trial and error is the key to it all. My advice is always take your maximum capacity of water out with you, you never know when you'll need more /emoticons/wink.png

I often use anything between 200 - 600 ltr of pure on one house. Mind you that's not just cleaning the windows.

if im wfp all day i can rattle throu 350l in a day, when my new 400l uprite tank is finished i recken that will b perfect for a full days work 8am till 4/5 pm i wrk on my own my water is set at 50 on a purefreedom flow controler an after 12 oclock i turn it up to 55:)

To be honest I try to carry as much pure water in the van as I can as like you say if you haven't got it you’re scuppered and I would be back to hand jobs & trad that I hate with a passion compared to wfp work now.

like daddy said...if you have it on you can always take it off but if you aint got it on your gonna be cold...same principal..

That reminds me I must get sorted an onboard 4040 ro/di setup in the van as the type of work I do I could produce pure water on-site on demand that is if the customers have an outside tap.

Im small fry i have 120 liters between my four barrels for trolley system n back pack. Does me the day as i only do tops. I pull in on average £100+ a day. Just dreamin of tanks at the moment:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

I started off with a pf trolley and it did my head in humping around water containers so I understand where you are coming from.

Im small fry i have 120 liters between my four barrels for trolley system n back pack. Does me the day as i only do tops. I pull in on average £100+ a day. Just dreamin of tanks at the moment:rolleyes:
Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

That's good going on 300 ltr of water @shazzy692002 :thumbsup:What do you have the flow rate set on?
I don't know what flow rate it comes out. I am not sure how to find out. as I just have a switch which I turn to 25past, There is nothing on my ionics system where it tells me.

Just under half way then so roughly about 2 lpm assuming you're using a 5lpm pump :thumbsup:

I don't know what flow rate it comes out. I am not sure how to find out. as I just have a switch which I turn to 25past, There is nothing on my ionics system where it tells me.

I started off with a pf trolley and it did my head in humping around water containers so I understand where you are coming from.
Yep Im geting a bit fed up with it. Took my hose out to the car to fill my containers up in the car via di, stupid hose fell out twice and scooshed the car, and myself trying to control it. may get microbore reel and use this at the detached houses and leave trolley in the car.

Or maybe get an old van or even a trailer so it doesn’t matter if it gets flooded or not.

Yep Im geting a bit fed up with it. Took my hose out to the car to fill my containers up in the car via di, stupid hose fell out twice and scooshed the car, and myself trying to control it. may get microbore reel and use this at the detached houses and leave trolley in the car.

I use just under 400 litres a day and that last me for about 25/30customers

Earning £250-300 and that is with 2poles going. On number 4 in a shurflo intel controller and pump

hi and welcome Ashbrownbear i only trad at the moment but am looking forward to getting into wfp and it is very useful to gauge how much water i will need..../emoticons/smile.png

and thanks

Daftoldgit

for helping with that idea of just how much i will need.../emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back