Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unlucky or what

Posh

Last two weeks have had 7 customers put there house up for sale including a £75 job. Looks like a bit of leaflet distribution needs doing to replace it.

Hopefully will keep some with the new owners.

yeh its a pain that...i just had one text me this week same...not got any at £75 though...and you just dont know who is coming in....if they are local or hopefully from a long way away...thus meaning you get to keep the job...and of course slip the price up...oops..

Maybe because they can't afford the price of the window cleaning no more /emoticons/biggrin.png

It's a very fluid game we are in so ppl constantly come and go. I've lost count how many of my customers have passed due to old age. Maybe I'm in the wrong game and should be an undertaker instead :rolleyes:

you need to be constantly looking for new work , it doesnt have to be a big effort tho,but it does need to be constant .

i had a luvly job £17 was easy custmer used to give me a cupa an £19 every time then she said thanks for all ur wrk uve done but we r moving away i was gutted but called on the new people an they said yes please carry on cleaning for us the funny thing is the new people do the same give me £19 in sted of £17 no cuppa but thats no bother so i was chuffed with that the old custmer must have recermended me:cool::thumbsup:

Nice to see that the old customer thought highly of you to do that. Result:thumbsup:

Back