Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Here's a good one

Tuffers

Doing some collecting tonight and an old dear says there's all spots and streaks over my windows. She lives in a ground floor maisonette and I clean upstairs too. Anyway alarm bells ring and I go and have a look at the glass. Sure as hell, they are covered in spots, gulp! Then I remember that when I was collecting in the road a few days ago I saw that the upstairs people were watering the lawn with one of those sprinklers and that was the cause :cool:

She also said, 'that was a short month' well, a month is a month I replied. Strike one to a dump from me, me thinks.

Bless her as maybe she just wanted a free clean as well as a chat /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hahaha nice one, i have a couple of my older custys starting to lose it at the mo, its sad but funny some of the stuff one of them comes out with, maybe she's starting too lol

hey mrs j on monday...she started giving me wine for xmas and hopefully will continue on monday...always good a little tipple..makes the day go fast.../emoticons/smile.png

Back