Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

james44

Ecover and pure water!

simon

are they saying i can put ecover in my backpack without knackering the windows up or are they using it with pure water to trad ??????????????????????????????????

Posh

Your guess is as good as mine. I'm a trader with a backpack and all I know is it's great in my bucket.

nearlyclean

I have used ecover myself, I don't add it to the water anymore (only used for first cleans) I squirt it onto the brush and apply to to the window then rinse it off as it does raise the ppm to about 002 ppm but even this will dry without spotting. But the whole purpose of using pure water is that pure water will clean without adding a detergent.

Guest badbusdriver

This conversation is far to interlectual for me, I don't even know what PH stands for, most of the words in this sentence were spelt correctly by my iPhone so I'M OUT.

'PH' is the ever so quiet noise someones butt makes when they do a silent fart (phart?)

Guest DoubleACleaningServices

I like the sound of this Ecover stuff but if you have a 400ltr tank like me what use is it.

Unless as NearlyClean says spray it on the brush?

I do this at the moment but with 50% Fairy Liquid and 50% Pure Water in a squirty bottle and spray the brush a couple of times.

It doesn't spot because i rinse it off so what difference will ecover make?

For trad, it sounds great and would be far better than the normal fairy liquid but what difference would it make to wfp guys?

Does it just clean better or what?

Guest DoubleACleaningServices

i wont bother trying any then as i don't even own a squeegee.

Thanks james

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.