Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for a set of gutterpro tools.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

Alright lads, I really don't want to pay the full price for the gutter pro tools, so just wanted to see if anyone on here had a set they wanted rid of?

Can pay with paypal, or cash if local, sexual favours while wearing a Bananaman costume optional.

£12.50 for a bit of plastic is a bit steep, but you'll recoup it. Just add the price of the one tool to every job you do :thumbsup:

Mankinis are my thing btw :kiss:

Yeah I know you're right mate, I can just be a bit of a tight **** at times. Although its also a matter of principle, they just seem very overpriced to me. If no luck here I'll just bite the bullet and get the set new next month as I've spent a fortune this month.

Sorry, but strictly no mankinis, theres no where to put my purse.

and cheapncheerful uses his old extendable bit of dont know what it was originally but its now my gutter tool:)

tell us what danny says tolish...probably:rofl: ...frack off..

Suppose they are not big sellers, that's why they're expensive?

Get one of these

PID2628x1649-promotional-beach-tubes-for-money.jpg

Reminds me of when me and the Mrs went to Greece. I had one and was slinging it around in the hotel room. All of a sudden, I let go and it went flying out the window and 5 floors down to the pool area. I've never ran down 5 sets of stairs so fast :rofl:

All I can say they have made me loads of dosh so don't be a tight **** and buy a set.

i will just download and send to my 3d printer....and get them in three months....:rofl:

actually some big supermarkets have 3d printers and it would be an ideal shape to print...

Suppose they are not big sellers, that's why they're expensive?
Get one of these

PID2628x1649-promotional-beach-tubes-for-money.jpg

Reminds me of when me and the Mrs went to Greece. I had one and was slinging it around in the hotel room. All of a sudden, I let go and it went flying out the window and 5 floors down to the pool area. I've never ran down 5 sets of stairs so fast :rofl:
I think I know a safe place to store that when I'm wearing the Mankini.:thumbsup:

I may give that a go smurf, but I reckon he'll think I'm on lsd or something talking about smurfs on the phone. I have similar tools I use but mine don't work on the really tight gutters, and by the time I've made new ones, I may as well have bought these things. Maybe next month then if nothing comes up.

thats where he used to keep his cash....dont you dare tell me you aint seen the film...

MV5BMTY2NjE5NDk3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU3Njk3OA@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

keep hold of the string.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, not even heard of it.:oops: Is it an oldy? By the sounds of it I don't want to be searching it... I've got enough dodgy **** in my search history. /emoticons/biggrin.png

no its one of the best films/books ever as it was based on a true story....and to make sure you read it instead of watch it ....i think the cow liked it.....

the follow up book banco was just as good....what a life some people lead....and two of the best actors on tv....catch the butterfly..

to be fair its not often on tv.....its a bit like the birdman of alcatraz...

what about the guy that smuggled a mobile phone.....and charger into prison..:eek:...now back to window cleaning.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny knows me quite well so if you are lucky he might offer you a bit of discount./emoticons/wink.png

I don't have a clue what you would put in that thing @Tuffers but I'm betting it's something to do with tuffering knowing you /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think I know a safe place to store that when I'm wearing the Mankini.:thumbsup:

I may give that a go smurf, but I reckon he'll think I'm on lsd or something talking about smurfs on the phone. I have similar tools I use but mine don't work on the really tight gutters, and by the time I've made new ones, I may as well have bought these things. Maybe next month then if nothing comes up.

I have a choice of poles I can use but for the longer reach jobs I tend to use an old 25' hybrid wfp as I find it’s much easy using the clamps on the wfp than say using a harris pole.

Don't forget those tools have acme threads so if you want to use a wfp with a euro thread you will need a male acme adaptor to replace the euro male on a spare plastic angle adaptor.

Latest Posts

Back