Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oh bugger

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The chap wants me to have a look at other jobs too like clearing the moss of his garage roof.

Oh deep joy /emoticons/sad.png

I want to retire but seems that will never happen as the wife likes spending my money way too much.

Bless her /emoticons/biggrin.png

oh no i be listening mr smurf...yeh one day...i will retire...one day.....thats the trouble when people decide to get one job done they want them all done...

still got to keep the wife in money...hey no moaning as mine came back with three boxes of beer from tescos...bless her..apparently couldnt fit one in the fridge because its full of yogurt...hmmmm:rofl:

I think I must have the wrong wife as yours seems to look after you more than mine does. Either that you must like yogurt more than beer /emoticons/biggrin.png

er yeh just to put some icing on the cake....she wanted to spend so much for a voucher and couldnt think what to get...i think its the current petrol saving one ....which is very good...

and not so sure how well i get looked after as i know the dogs come first....you try leaving the door open and see who she goes to look after...

that reminds me...in our old house we had a nocturnal visitor raiding my garage ....

i went out...knife in hand ...and shouted at him to come out...he started to walk towards me ...i shouted i have a knive go back the way you came....and left him to disappear...(a tiny police lady eventually appeared forty minutes later....hmmmm)

so i said to the wife...where was the dog....and she said ...locked in the kitchen i didnt want him getting hurt.....:rolleyes:

Back