Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

O wat a sxxxxxt

tench0771

took van in to get cambelt donde an rear door lock fixed foned up at 5pm as agreed he said we have a problim ur water pump is leaking cant get 1 till tomorow:( wander wat the bill will b now :eek: looks like ill b not wrking to morrow mch if at all:mad: :rolleyes:

yep they are probably right i just had my water pump replaced anyway whilst they were doing the cambelt as its in that area...you may be okay as the weather looks cr ap tomorrow anyway.....water pump shouldnt be too much more..../emoticons/smile.png

Is this the new van? Mine's in for MOT on Saturday, it'll fail on ball joints I think:thumbsdown:
yes m8 new van was guna skip the water pump as its not conected to cam belt but at least it will b sound as a pound the other thing is i have it booked in to get sign riten next thursday so its guna b a expencive month lol:rolleyes: on the up side the vasn is ace mch beta than my old scudo bit bigger as well my new 400l uporite will b geting fitted next week so it will probly look lost in the bk of it:D

Latest Posts

Back