Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Priceing upvc cladding

hiaceman

hi everyone. ive come across a group of houses that have cladding on them @ b4 i knock em would like 2 know how much 2 quote em.looks like they were never cleaned .should i chemical them 1st @ScrubbaDubDub then pure water r custys tap water...?? which would b best?? do i charge by d metre @f so how much?? would apprecicate any advice.im an l plate water fed poler from dublin.

i charge them my hourly rate now mch easer an give them a gestermate /emoticons/smile.png ubik2000 sprayed on the brush wrks well mix 10 to 1 rashio

Depends on a number of factors like what the cladding is made of, how old it is and if badly discoloured/stained.

Some are ok to spend time on and others are so badly discoloured/stained you will find they will not come up very well. Same goes for plastic fascias & guttering

Last edited by a moderator:
yes mr smurf i did a runner from an ali type cladding as i tried a patch and it looked no different....

one things for sure after yesterdays wfp trial with aching back/neck my hourly rate just doubled...:rolleyes:

love your new profile pic tenchy....we all know that sit down and snooze feeling...doggy enjoying it too...:thumbsup:

love the full member stickers gav and all the changes you are sneaking in great...looking really modern and snazzy on here now...:thumbsup:

oh and tenchy answered the question so ditto tench...

I think you spoke to soon as the full members bit has disappeared now:D

yes mr smurf i did a runner from an ali type cladding as i tried a patch and it looked no different....
one things for sure after yesterdays wfp trial with aching back/neck my hourly rate just doubled...:rolleyes:

love your new profile pic tenchy....we all know that sit down and snooze feeling...doggy enjoying it too...:thumbsup:

love the full member stickers gav and all the changes you are sneaking in great...looking really modern and snazzy on here now...:thumbsup:

oh and tenchy answered the question so ditto tench...

Depends on a number of factors like what the cladding is made of, how old it is and if badly discoloured/stained.
Some are ok to spend time on and others are so badly discoloured/stained you will find they will not come up very well. Same goes for plastic fascias & guttering
thanks smurf

Back