Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shall i or shall i not..?

Shiny

Well the forecast says rain, but they have been wrong before. It's pretty grey looking here at the moment but no rain. My heart saying go out and get a few done, but my gut felling is don't bother you will just get started and then it will p&@s it down..! Then I am kicking myself for wasting my time..

arrrrr decisions decisions..!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get out there and do what you can.

Myself I'm on a rest day today but if I had worked planned I would be out working

Lashing down this morning. Was supposed to be on a job at 8:30. Stopped raining at 10:00, so I went to the job. Got job finished as the heavens opened again. Nice little earner it was too /emoticons/smile.png

It was lashing it down in Derbyshire. Luckily, I had a big builders clean this morning, inside and out....they werent bothered about me cleaning the windows in the rain. Got home at lunchtime drenched. Dithered about me afternoons windows. Cancelled them at 2pm as it was still raining. Ten minutes later it cleared up and hasnt rained since, depite torrential rain being forecast. Fortunately, I was able to get a three hour gardening job done for a customer.

The " will it,wont it....do I, dont I" scenario is one of the worst aspects of the job.

It was lashing it down in Derbyshire. Luckily, I had a big builders clean this morning, inside and out....they werent bothered about me cleaning the windows in the rain. Got home at lunchtime drenched. Dithered about me afternoons windows. Cancelled them at 2pm as it was still raining. Ten minutes later it cleared up and hasnt rained since, depite torrential rain being forecast. Fortunately, I was able to get a three hour gardening job done for a customer.The " will it,wont it....do I, dont I" scenario is one of the worst aspects of the job.
Welcome back @mrtaytay :thumbsup:

Welcome back @mrtaytay :thumbsup:

Cheers Tuffers. Will be posting my usual flawed advice and basic smut very soon. I have been somewhat distracted by the world cup and the betting competition I am in, my allottment, my brewing and a very randy wife who now uses the phrase "tuffering" on a very regular basis!

great to see you back mrtaytay:Dyes its the big one as far as windowcleaning is concerned...i was on a new one off job ...which as usual i under priced...grrr...but she said she didnt care about the forecast and so i got stuck in ...it looked very dodgy...and it was light rain but i didnt put my wet gear on as it was okay....in fact...i will only be doing gutter /facia cleans in the rain or cloudy days in future..

i was quite happy taking my time getting stuck in listening to my music and i glanced at the time...hmmm ..got to shift now fast....so back to the stick waggler i go...

both side facias were done on my pole, i be getting the hang of it now..getting into the wfp swing thing....its so fast it saved my day....and the aches not so bad now....

i saved the double conny till last...but i wasnt too happy with the group of people who sat inside chatting..:specs:specs:specs but they were not too bad ...and one came out and said she liked my way of working could i do her showroom....i explained it probably would not be worth it as it was over half an hours drive away...but its nice to be appreciated....big norris was the star ...all eighteen inches flew around like mad...

i dont know what it is....its a mystery...but something ....deposits small brown drops of stuff ...all across the windows...dont know if anyone else has had this problem....its a bugg er to shift....it has only appeared on one other job....she said it was bee s i wont argue but leave it up to some one else out in the ether..as i dont know what causes it but it is a bu gger to shift...

and so ....bearing in mind the other post on here about scratches on the window...i had to scrape off with my six incher..ohh mrs....right in front of an audience...yes of course i soaped it first....but one does worry....:eek:

any way she was very nice....and promptly booked me to do the insides next week....god i wish i had priced it, as brucie would say...higher higher...:whistle:

you didnt fall asleep?

hey i a full member ...you not...hehehe thinks gavs havin a laugh again...

even better....smurfys not a full member...rock n roll...

Back