Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ideal weather

Smurf

It's ideal weather today as it's raining & quite windy for doing inside work.

As it's my so say rest day today will be sorting the van out, doing quotes and paperwork as you do

What about you?:rolleyes:

im sat here wating for the fone to ring as my van is in the garage:rolleyes: on the up side misses is off wrk to day so we had a full english at supermarket:cool: an now we r going to the gym:gush: get bk shower then a nap i sapose o just rembered ill b sealing my tank later redy for monday:thumbsup: just hope it dont leak:eek::rofl:

well just got bk frm gym vans redy £175 cambelt an water pump all done:cool: thault i was guna b looking at £300+ gota wate till next week to sort the door handle out:rolleyes: part ordered just glad to b bk on the road:)

well just got bk frm gym vans redy £175 cambelt an water pump all done:cool: thault i was guna b looking at £300+ gota wate till next week to sort the door handle out:rolleyes: part ordered just glad to b bk on the road:)
:thumbsup:

Nice one :thumbsup:

spare ribs off what I wonder?... what poor little critter has spare ribs that they don't use anyhow /emoticons/biggrin.png

gotta like that smurfy.....hey dey gone now...next course...:whistle:..oh the big daughters back home ..only for a bit ...but ahhh.....and no....i dont mean shes big....

Back