Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Minging conny

Tuffers

A conny I did this morning.

From this....

05A0937A-9895-41E2-8FA9-0D745ADCBD71_zpsnmbougba.jpg

To this...

352CDAC5-78B7-4EB3-A8BD-35CDDE8DAD33_zpsgrvry8p0.jpg

Nice work.

Out of curiosity and trying to get my "eye" in for pricing conny jobs, how much did you charge for that if you don't mind divulging? Probably would have gone £50-60 inc. sides and gutters cleared and my inexperienced pricing

Nice job tuffers:thumbsup:

Is that a spray nozzle at the end of your pole or has someone nicked yer brush?/emoticons/biggrin.png

Nice work.
Out of curiosity and trying to get my "eye" in for pricing conny jobs, how much did you charge for that if you don't mind divulging? Probably would have gone £50-60 inc. sides and gutters cleared and my inexperienced pricing
A tiny bit more :cool:

Nice job tuffers:thumbsup:
Is that a spray nozzle at the end of your pole or has someone nicked yer brush?/emoticons/biggrin.png
That'll be my 'acme' Tuffers Extended Virosol Distributor :cool:

Sally sill had a good work out today though /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've got one to do tomorrow very similar to that one and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Access is also a pain in the **** too as will have to clean one side from next door and struggle to bring the ladders through the chap’s garage then out through the extension on the back of it. Not only that but has plastic roof panels 4 have discoloured from the inside the cells so is still going to look **** after cleaning it.

Why do I bother taking these sorts of jobs on....:rolleyes:

I've got one to do tomorrow very similar to that one and I'm not looking forward to it at all.
Access is also a pain in the **** too as will have to clean one side from next door and struggle to bring the ladders through the chap’s garage then out through the extension on the back of it. Not only that but has plastic roof panels 4 have discoloured from the inside the cells so is still going to look **** after cleaning it.

Why do I bother taking these sorts of jobs on....:rolleyes:
This one had normal double glazed glass roof and most of them were shot. Not my problem, as I cleaned what I was paid for. At least polycarb is easier to clean @Smurf. I like doing connys, as you get more job satisfaction from them.

I was up front with the customer on the quote as pointed out the problem with the panels etc so not my problem now.

If he warrants the money being spent on it to be cleaned at smurfed rates then who am I to argue. ch ching /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well the one I did today took me 4 hours to do properly in the end so now I'm having a cold beer./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back