Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One of them days

tench0771

went wrk this morning hose real tiped over an the handle snaped as the bord my hose real was fixed to also broke the other day so i then got a new bord an fixed it bk on to stop it tiping over then realsied when titning the scrues i went throu the dam hose so choped it down got it sorted then cleaned the front of this bunglow an when i got round the bk it started chucking it down thunder an lightning grrrrrrr so i drove 30 minits to the only wfp shop in my area stuck in traffic an it was closed dubble grrrr now im guna have to diy fix this arm to tie me over till i get a replacment so all in all i took one up the :turd:er to day:mad::gush:
10488091_1438144483114214_4967088421803499490_n.jpg

Yep shite happens and usally happens in 3's for me anyway so just wondering what's going to happen next :rolleyes:

went wrk this morning hose real tiped over an the handle snaped as the bord my hose real was fixed to also broke the other day so i then got a new bord an fixed it bk on to stop it tiping over then realsied when titning the scrues i went throu the dam hose so choped it down got it sorted then cleaned the front of this bunglow an when i got round the bk it started chucking it down thunder an lightning grrrrrrr so i drove 30 minits to the only wfp shop in my area stuck in traffic an it was closed dubble grrrr now im guna have to diy fix this arm to tie me over till i get a replacment so all in all i took one up the :turd:er to day:mad::gush:
10488091_1438144483114214_4967088421803499490_n.jpg
One of the first things I bought when I went WFP, was a metal reel handle. The original is still in the van as a spare. Maybe you could buy a ring spanner and feed a brush stale through one end to wind the hose in to tide you over. It'll be slow though.

not been too bad for me of late so hope it doesnt pick on me next..:eek:..just shout....why me? it always helps....kicking the wall like i did the other day....not a good idea...

ive maneged to fix it:cool: ill get a new one monday evening metel haha ,yes koopster my spelling is realy bad sory if its hard to read im dyslexic :rolleyes: it realy frustrates me at times:mad: here is the pix of the bodg job lol

983721_1438264603102202_3339257206712466916_n.jpg
10430362_1438264626435533_7733357904600505661_n.jpg
10443520_1438264649768864_6415419874339589247_n.jpg

it feals prity solid now just hope it lasts a day:eek: but thats a good ider tuffers ive got a spanner that will fit good bk up plan that:thumbsup:

now come on....get the bets on again...how long will it last...i reckon its a good job....although i would have smothered it with glue....your good at screwing tenchy...:rofl:

i couldnt spell dislexic for my life...lovely shot of the dog....similar to my dads...god he loves his bess...

yes blady dog has allways gota b involved lol:rolleyes: my other half said the same thing last nte cnc:cool:/emoticons/biggrin.png i would have put glue on but im out :rolleyes: ill probly get some arrodite to morrow or evo stick ps i cheeted i used google to spell dyslexia:cool:

hey dont be doing any spell checker me likes the way you spell....

yep i like the 5 min adhesive another thing for my shopping list....

things do seem to break easy these days.../emoticons/smile.png

hey dont be doing any spell checker me likes the way you spell....
yep i like the 5 min adhesive another thing for my shopping list....

things do seem to break easy these days.../emoticons/smile.png
tell me about it im allways braking something i think stuff just ant bilt to last these days:rolleyes: me mother brout me a bosh drill so far its realy come in handy for my broken equement:D

the trouble is at least you got of your ar se and mended it i have about five poles awaiting repairs and all sorts of things piled up and when i get around to it odds on i have lost one half of the thing...:rofl:

ps i only watch gardeners world to see the dog...nigel...the star...so keep yours in shot:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi tench, another way you can make that thing stronger is to wrap a load of thin wire around the repair you have already done, and then cover it in araldite. Worked a treat for me.

Back