Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fascia/soffit cleaner/degreaser

Barryy

To those who clean a lot of facia/soffits, whats the best cleaner to use that won't stain glass if it dries on it? I've tried UBIK2000 which definately stains, and a couple of other brands, same story. I've never tried Virosol but according to it's MSDS it has a pH of over 11, which suggests to me that it would also stain glass if left to dry on it. Ideally I reckon a neutral pH cleaner would do the trick, but is there a suitable one out there?

Thanks.

yeh i not getting carried away with that Virosol..it looks weak ...but it aint...smells nice though....its probably a good job i cleaned the windows straight away afterwards then...:whistle:

I always have me stick handy to waggle on glass cnc /emoticons/biggrin.png

That poxy conservatory I cleaned today I used approx 400 L of pure water from me van

yeh i not getting carried away with that Virosol..it looks weak ...but it aint...smells nice though....its probably a good job i cleaned the windows straight away afterwards then...:whistle:

cut up into tiny bits and in the bin like mine I hope /emoticons/biggrin.png

what do you think i keep looking at on ebay....i think i got wfp addiction problems...now wheres my credit card...:rofl:

Yes the customer had an outside tap tuffers but I had to work from next door to do half of it so was just as easy to use pure on all of the roof & sides to save messing about./emoticons/wink.png

Back