Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weekly/monthly newsletter/digest

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Do you want a digest/newsletter email as per the post

• Weekly

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hi all so I am thinking about adding a digest/newsletter feature that we would send out weekly or monthly. This would include most recent threads, most viewed threads, most replied threads, new members etc.

Thought it might be a new addition to keep up to date on what's happening on the community and things you might have missed. Also this will be good for those that don't visit often or do visit but don't post. Might give a bit more incentive to start posting or just remind users were still here posting great content. My question is would you like this monthly or weekly?

Would be also good to include any news updates on products/sevices, special deals, discounts, freebies and comps from your sponsers too /emoticons/smile.png

yeh just in case i have to go to the toilet..:rofl:

a sort of monthly review.

i am surprised how few people on here bother to vote...its not that hard....suppose gav should have added a not interested vote.....i voted monthly..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back