Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looky looky!!!!

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Something to brighten your Monday! I am working to establish some discount codes from suppliers and hope to have some live soon.

I have created a page below which will display then so make sure you check it as i will be uploading them in the near future. The link is also in the main menu of the site for easy access.

http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/widget-pages/discountcodes/ /emoticons/wink.png:thumbsup:/emoticons/biggrin.png

On a side note i can not decide if these should be available to all including non members or should it be accessible to members only?

We could possibly link this to the full member group similar to the sales area so that users would need 50 posts to view them.

Your thoughts on this would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice idea @Gav

I would have thought full members only to view would be a good idea /emoticons/smile.png

Yep, like smurf said- **** 'em.

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks for sorting this Gav, I reckon this will actually help pull in members. Nothing like a bargain to encourage people in. And once people get their 50 posts, they might just get addicted like most of us. Any luck with the gutterpro folks? I want to get a set soon.

Can you not just have a section of the forum dedicated to discount codes, promotions etc. They can see there's a section, but when they try to click on it a message can come up telling them they need 50 posts. I've seen it like that on other forums anyway not sure if its possible here or if that's what you had in mind.

Yeah that's possible but wanted this one to be a separate page rather than a post in the forum. Thinking about it actually it will prob be ok as they will still see the link at top of site but when clicked will be told the same so all good.

72 /emoticons/biggrin.png
3B4F0347-4B2E-4CD8-90AB-996E4FA1C5FB_zpsetefxv5o.gif

so your not to far behind don parker /emoticons/biggrin.png would you stick up the link for his youtube video as id say the lads would enjoy it

Back