Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So soft...

koopmaster

I do love summer. Had my shirt off most off most of the day.

All that vitamin D has made my skin as soft as the missus and my feet have this white stripe from wearing slops all the time. Beats sitting in the office :cool:

Anyone else got a nice tan this year.

when i was younger couldnt get enough sun...now i am old grumpy and cranky...i play dodge the sun..

thankful it went cloudy yesterday....but....i am with you koopmaster on the good will feeling a sunny day brings and it helps me get to work...but that sun is a lot stronger than in my youth...i havent put any sun cream on this year so far....although yesterday i had to throw my dirty smelly cill cloth over my shoulders for a while..yukky

Must admit, I went bareback yesterday just to top the tan up. Sun cream is a bit of an issue for us windowcleaners. I hardly ever put it on which is a bit silly, what with the risk of skin cancer. It does seem a right hassle though. On the odd time that I have got properly creamed up, I have ended up with it on my cloths and fingers.....very good for making greasy windows....I also never wear a hat, purely because I havent found one that doesnt make me look like a prat. Vanity or what.

yep thats why i dont bother ..not good on the clothes...and also everytime i put it on the sun bugge rs off...i love my hats as i can kinda hide from the custys gaze when they are :specs i just ordered two nx01 sun hats..the wife is not amused but hey me likes star trek enterprise...and i wanna present....

i put sun cream on in the morning then wash hands buy the time ive got to wrk its all soaked in me skin but sun cream in the eyes r an issue:rolleyes: sweeting like a pig in this heat the other day i got bk in van an my forhead was white lol with sun cream sweeting out my skin:D

er you should have seen me sweating after just using my wfp to clean the back windows....dont know how long i could keep that up for ..thankfully the water in my backpack doesnt last long....hopefully my muscles will wake up so i can last a bit longer:rofl:

Was sweating massively yesterday. I took today OFF and spent it with the family. Now I have to work tomorrow. Well I dont have too... but dont want to get behind

My skin is like well lived in leather...Old and very wrinkly but tanned /emoticons/biggrin.png

I do love summer. Had my shirt off most off most of the day.
All that vitamin D has made my skin as soft as the missus and my feet have this white stripe from wearing slops all the time. Beats sitting in the office :cool:

Anyone else got a nice tan this year.

your not as far behind as me....i still got work from before xmas....well maybe ...i must drop her an email:rofl:
Going off topic i know, but speaking of falling behind, lots of my monthly customers are turning into two monthly customers As I am just falling further and further behind. I really must have a cull.

Last edited by a moderator:
i not so bothered about a cull but wouldnt mind a holiday....still most of em bug ger off soon so it all goes quiet.....peace and quiet...so maybe get some work done at home:D

Back