Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack

andy1992

Got my wcw backpack today. Plugged it in to charge and none of the lights on it are coming on. Am I doing something wrong. Also it says facelift on the front. Is this the normal one?

Cheers

No lights come on on the backpack. You should have a charger with a light on it that's red when its charging & green when its charged.

I have also heard others mention getting a facelift one, so I guess both WCW and Facelift get their backpacks from the same manufacturer.

The lights don't come on my backpack either. When the charger light turns green, its charged.

Thanks for that guys.also the instructions are really bad re the charging procedure when you first get the backpack. Can anyone clear it up

I have also heard others mention getting a facelift one, so I guess both WCW and Facelift get their backpacks from the same manufacturer.
Window Cleaning Warehouse are Facelift....sister company.

The backpacks are from (China) the same manufacturer.....just a different sticker.

They usually come with enough charge to see you through a good few hours , I drained my battery then fully charged it then drained it fully again , conditioning your battery this way will give you extended use and life

Cheers for info guys. Also on the switch there are two different on switches ones is like | and the other || . Anyone know the difference and what one should I be using.

Cheers

my cheapncheerful backpack i played with today the second switch just ups the power and pumps out more water so probably if you have the pole fully extended....so stick on one mainly...as that water soon goes down:eek:

yes the instructions are very funny but no use at all...my charger light came on red....and went green so i assume i am charged up...not seen all the leds light up at all yet...

Back