Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A heart in mouth moment today

Tuffers

Busy WFPing a job, get to the bottom windows and start on 6 panes in an open porch. I look at the floor and guess what I was soaking! Well, it was a canvass backed picture with the back towards me. Oh sh1t, I turned the water off and slowly turned it round. It was a water colour and water was running off it. I was thinking no no no these are posh people and I've just ruined a piece of art :eek: Luckily it was a print and had been stuck on the canvass and the ink hadn't run. I cleaned the rest of the porch by cloth and turned the pic round to dry. When I finished, I knocked the door and checked that the pic was dry. As I was checking the pic, the daughter opened the door to find me with the pic in my hand :confused: Oh, I'll just move this somewhere safe I said. Cnc would've been proud cause I did a pretty sharpish runner when she shut the door :whistle:

Be careful out there peeps.

I take it was no masterpiece then if it was left outside in an open porch /emoticons/biggrin.png

Was it a seascape by any chance? :laugh:

hey i be making sure i cross that mistake off my list....too late now....ordered the full monty....so will be wfp very soon...well not quite the full monty...but you gotta start some where....wifey not too happy....but hey ho thats life..../emoticons/biggrin.png

It's rather fun when you squirt water into window vents by mistake and watch all the dirty water flow down the inside pane of glass /emoticons/biggrin.png

You can add that one to your list cnc

a few windows leak on my round :mad: blady gets up my goat i often wander if they leak in heavy rain??????? custmers seem to never bother fixing them:rolleyes: i trad them ones pasin in the ars but some i wfp so quick the windows only drip in side a tiny bit:hehehe:

yep i already have that one mr smurf from doing some up close cleaning...once you start that its really hard to stop it dripping down as soon as you have gone around the corner....i will steer well clear ...but suppose i will probably get carried away with my new toy which should be here by monday.....

hey the last gutter facia s clean i had to aim a very low pressure hose pipe at it to clean it off and so i am a pretty good shot....of course i hopefully can use it on the next doors gutter facia clean next week...it s just like xmas...except the wife be moaning...but then ....i dont really notice any difference....:rofl:

Remember before you move your feet even without a pole in your hands best look down & all around you unlike a wfp guy today working across the road from me.

I bet you can't guess what he did?:rolleyes:

yep i already have that one mr smurf from doing some up close cleaning...once you start that its really hard to stop it dripping down as soon as you have gone around the corner....i will steer well clear ...but suppose i will probably get carried away with my new toy which should be here by monday.....
hey the last gutter facia s clean i had to aim a very low pressure hose pipe at it to clean it off and so i am a pretty good shot....of course i hopefully can use it on the next doors gutter facia clean next week...it s just like xmas...except the wife be moaning...but then ....i dont really notice any difference....:rofl:

Remember before you move your feet even without a pole in your hands best look down & all around you unlike a wfp guy today working across the road from me.
I bet you can't guess what he did?:rolleyes:
Trod in :turd:

fell in a pond....he he i know someone who did that....knocked something over....its going to be a new learning curve this wfp business.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I was walking over to his van to have a chat as you do. Heard ppl talking as was a big hedge in the way but was intrigued what hose reel he was using as was box like shape. Next thing I see a chap fall over it and a woman’s voice shouts are you all right. The chap quickly gets back onto his feet and said to the woman I'm ok thanks.

Was not so funny when I start talking to him as he split his finger wide open on the thin metal casing that surrounded the reel. That just goes to show how easy things can happen when distracted from what you are doing.:rolleyes:

am i allowed to find it funny....sorry but....its funny....

almost as funny as the wife breaking her knee cap.....she tripped over the dog:rofl:

yeh i dont forget the four months of doing absolutely everything ...including lifting her onto the toilet seat....okay after she was on....i did a runner.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Spent a night asleep on a toilet in Portugal once, kecks round me ankles the lot, sharing a villa with the outlaws. Good job the old battle axe didn't need a wazz in the night :confused:

Latest Posts

Back