Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mobile payment?

TolishAPurd

I'm not that tech savvy but I am thinking of adding smart phone payment as an option. Does anyone know anything about this? The only one Ihave heard of is Simply Tap which I read about being used in shops. Anyone got any experience or thoughts on this?

I'm thinking that anything that makes it easier for customers to pay me has got to be a good thing. Pick up invoice, pick up phone, open app, pay me. But like I said, I'm not that into gadgets so its not something I've done myself so I need the 'heads up' of a geek...

Now if only we had one that frequents this place.... hmmm.

/emoticons/biggrin.png

I put bank details on my calling tickets so they can pay by bank transfer via online banking. Thats probably easiest way to pay if not in person. Thing is theres enough people I have to text prompting them to pay cos they forget easily. .I think another good idea is the banks mobile payment app.The customer pays using mobile phone. Theres a good chance they have the app to do it as you can pay for goods in the shops with it Iv heard.

I put bank details on my calling tickets so they can pay by bank transfer via online banking. Thats probably easiest way to pay if not in person. Thing is theres enough people I have to text prompting them to pay cos they forget easily. .I think another good idea is the banks mobile payment app.The customer pays using mobile phone. Theres a good chance they have the app to do it as you can pay for goods in the shops with it Iv heard.
Yep, I already have a website with a payment option, but I wanted something even quicker, thisjust seemslike a natural progression. Icould imaging there would be a 'favourites' section so they could pay you with one click, but who knows.

Excellent idea, would be good to get prompt payment via phone app. Knocked on door of a new custy that hadnt paid me, had been twice and not in, got them in third time and had no money, they said they would send a postal ordero_O still waiting:zzz:

I take payments via Paypal, Direct Bank Transfer, Cash and cheques but try not to take cheques (my bank is miles away). They get 7 days to pay and 95% always pay on time. The rest drag a little, but I get it before the next visit. If I don't, I knock before carrying out further work to ensure payment. In short no one ever owes me for two cleans.

I take payments via Paypal, Direct Bank Transfer, Cash and cheques but try not to take cheques (my bank is miles away). They get 7 days to pay and 95% always pay on time. The rest drag a little, but I get it before the next visit. If I don't, I knock before carrying out further work to ensure payment. In short no one ever owes me for two cleans.
I'd never do any work if I did that loads ow me 2/3 cleans but I always get 99% paying it would take me all day to knock on people's doors that owed me money, your lucky to have such good paying customers /emoticons/smile.png

Back