Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I know nothing...

cheapncheerful

well i am a bit tight...the guy on the phone said that my first draw of water from my new system would probably contain carbon dust and as such the tds would go up for a bit until it cleared....

can i use this dodgy water to clean facias/gutters or will it naff up my new backpack pole system...ie should i just waste the first ten minutes of pure as he said...surely waste water can go in the garden in the summer...?

I've had normal water in my backpack to do gutters & it's Bremen ok after. When I go back to pure I just run it through for about 30 seconds then clean.

ta i was hoping you would say that...it seems a shame to just bin it....but i dont want to contaminate my new equip.....mind you in a few weeks....i probably may even clean my own windows with it..../emoticons/biggrin.png

ta i was hoping you would say that...it seems a shame to just bin it....but i dont want to contaminate my new equip.....mind you in a few weeks....i probably may even clean my own windows with it..../emoticons/biggrin.png
The proof will be in the pudding. Actually, you should practice on your own house before unleashing it on your soon to be ex customers /emoticons/biggrin.png

I collect some waste and water my plants with it, it's so high in deposits my flowers thrive from it /emoticons/smile.png

Back