Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

High ppm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

0793danny

I bought a tds tester as was looking to get a wfp system, its saying my ppm is 398 what would be the best way to get it pure?

You need to run it through ro it'll go down to around 20 ppm then get it to 0 by running it through resin

Where's the best place to get a ro? I will need to have alook on google/youtube, alot of reading for me over the next couple of days :confused:

move ...oh sorry couldnt resist..:rofl: i am 173 its amazing how different areas have different ppm...

i bought off extend2wash off ebay and they have some cheap ro.....but dont ask me about the pump thing i aint got a clue but bought it anyway because....i was told to....

Not alot at the moment but would it be better to buy one that could produce alot more than i need, so wont have to upgrade in the future?

I'd always say buy the best you can afford, producing pure water isn't as hard as you may think , it's very easy and you'll save money by getting a good quality ro unit

good question 0793danny i was wondering that...i got a 100 gpd it sounds a lot...but i suppose its a time thing....
Good units but the 100 gallons a day is actually American gallons and my system only produces me around 250 Ltr a day but the waist is huge

Ow these little units only carry 1 Ltr of resin which will be dead after a month , so I've got 2 canisters of resin on my 100 gpd unit

as long as it does my windows a few times okay i dont care as the price some of you windys on here charge it should pay for itself....:rofl:

could i not tap in a bigger resin case...i have seen them on ebay...

I've been using wfp for about 15 years now but left a big family run company to break out on my own , doing trad for about a year now then got myself a ro and trolley set up, and it feels lovely to be back on the pole again /emoticons/smile.png I'd burn my ladder now if I could but the dawn things metal lol, , hardest thing is convincing the customers wfp is better then trying to get good results to prove it, I asked all my customers to give me two attempts at wfp before they complained , moved over very smooth and lost no work /emoticons/smile.png

I've been using wfp for about 15 years now but left a big family run company to break out on my own , doing trad for about a year now then got myself a ro and trolley set up, and it feels lovely to be back on the pole again /emoticons/smile.png I'd burn my ladder now if I could but the dawn things metal lol, , hardest thing is convincing the customers wfp is better then trying to get good results to prove it, I asked all my customers to give me two attempts at wfp before they complained , moved over very smooth and lost no work /emoticons/smile.png
ahh i have a plan.....i really only do most of my work when no one is around so they wont know....he he ...of course if i make a mess....mind you....i will no doubt be up and down the ladder checking for a while...but it is speed i need...which of course equates to money...:whistle:

i do believe in fairies...oh sorry...i do believe in wfp as pure water doesnt have anything in it and so cant leave anything behind....assuming you have scrubbed right in the first place....especially looking forward to cleaning leadeds...

and yes ricerocket,bigger is better:rolleyes:no doubt when my unit starts creeping up its ppm i will go bigger..

i have one particular road in mind where all the fronts are a dodgy stretch on the ladder and as soon as they are out.....i shall run along and stick waggle the lot

Back