Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

New signrighting

tench0771

In my younger days the gym I used to frequent had an instructor with the name Mike Hunt.

o i for got to post that lol £160 all in:)

That's a good deal. Most of the folk around here quote 2-£250.

• Like 2
Guest kahoona

i used to have a Saturday job at our local Tesco's, one of the Saturday boys got the check out supervisor to put a staff announcement out over the in store tannoy for "Mike Hunt come to the check outs please, Mike Hunt to the checkouts".

Guest kahoona

but the best one were a couple of people i used to deal with in my old job.....

a Belgium chap called Willie De Grand and a French lady called....

Fanny De Grand!

lovely job tench...will soon pay for itself....i wouldnt want to approach a working man for his number and its so easy to get it off your van......i already have a load of work to pass your way....he he he...

er.....you had ppi...?:D

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.