Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nother crasy fool

tench0771

10477917_10204369859555652_5562895404105759234_n.jpg

Itmight just be the camera angle, but that ladder looks a bit on the **ss too? I hope Meatloaf didn't come unstuck after you went.

Everytime I see one of these posts in the main forum I always worry I'm going to be the star of the show. Glad none of you live near me. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Looks like he'll struggle to reach the glass. Accident waiting to happen. He looks very professional too :rolleyes:
Sadly I think this is what people have come to expect from this trade. The image and the behaviour. Basic health and safety is a must for your own sakes as well as your customer. Also, I wouldnt expect everyone to have printed shirts, but at least look a little tidy as it helps with trust and likability. Ah well, makes it easier on those of us that do.

Sadly I think this is what people have come to expect from this trade. The image and the behaviour. Basic health and safety is a must for your own sakes as well as your customer. Also, I wouldnt expect everyone to have printed shirts, but at least look a little tidy as it helps with trust and likability. Ah well, makes it easier on those of us that do.
I do this all the time, his ladders look OK. But I look a bit smarter!!

Everytime I see one of these posts in the main forum I always worry I'm going to be the star of the show. Glad none of you live near me.

yep ...ditto....hope no one snaps me..mind you probably not much better with my new wfp....:rofl:

Bonkers if you ask me as with all that hair at the back covering his neck why have his cap turned around? /emoticons/biggrin.png

baseball.jpg

ahh readers wifes ...thanks for the memory tolish...oh and what the hell was the other one i liked...which actually didnt have many pics in....er....its on the tip of my tongue...he he he ..well it was stories...oh god what was it...smallish in format...helppp

Think he is admiring his hair in the window "mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest window cleaner of them all, ME"

Wouldnt mess with him.

Back