Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners - NO STOCK :(

Matty H

So, after a week of debating which pole to get I finally decided yesterday to go for the SLX 22 as my Grafter 21 (18ft in reality) has barely lasted me 12 months and I regret ever getting it TBH. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH NO STOCK of SLX22 gotta wait now /emoticons/biggrin.png also NO STOCK of CLX27 if anybody was after one. Ring them Monday to see when they coming back in stock.

Hi Matty H

The SLX22 is in stock and on the website. The only poles out of stock are the CLX22 and 27 (& the Xtreme18). The CLXs only went out of stock a few days ago and we are expecting them back in stock on 29th March - again all details already on the website.

Hope this helps

Mrs A

(Alex is out with the kids /emoticons/biggrin.png )

Hi Matty H

The SLX22 is in stock and on the website. The only poles out of stock are the CLX22 and 27 (& the Xtreme18). The CLXs only went out of stock a few days ago and we are expecting them back in stock on 29th March - again all details already on the website.

Hope this helps

Mrs A

(Alex is out with the kids /emoticons/smile.png )
Hi thanks for the reply - how come when I select pole size on the SLX there's no 22ft option /emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't know /emoticons/biggrin.png - perhaps you need to refresh your cookies? I've just re-checked the website and they are definitely on there and you can order them on-line. Strange!

Mrs A

Hi Matty H

Are you still having problems selecting an SLX22 on the website?

Alex
Hi Alex

Yes still no option there on the drop down box? Strange as I have tried on PC and phone. I think I'll just ring up and order one /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks

Matt

When trying to complete the option (when selecting SLX22) it wasn't processing, then error 202 appeared, not sure if that is website problem or an issue at my end, however, my Internet connection was fine & all cookies were refreshed.

James.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2qdrdc

Thanks Matty and JP - slightly different problems then. As the website works for others I can only assume the problem lies elsewhere - not sure where though!

202 error, try clearing your scripts and cookies in your web browser, there is usually a menu with a spanner icon and the clear cookies and JavaScript is about half way do if you use chrome or firefox, not sure on IE

So - I finally did it. RANG THEM UP and ordered my SLX22 with medium dual trim sill brush - 6mm microbore hose and a few other bits....

They've only got 3 SLX22's left now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back