Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website

Tuffers

Who has one? Just done some googling of all the areas I cover and typed in my services. From the searches I did, my site was number 1 on page 1 of every search. No wonder my phone doesn't stop /emoticons/smile.png

If you need a website, get in touch with Dodger on here. He did mine and it's paid for itself so many times over.

Thank you Dodge :thumbsup:

Mines relatively new, but it gets good rankings in the local villages, but not in Cambridge. But the best part for me is to be able to send people to it to pay me, as well as see the other services I offer. When I get a bit short of work, I'll pay google to up my rankings for a while as one of my customers gave me a little crash course in keeping costs down the other day.

Clear your cache tuffers then see if it's still on page one for all your search terms :rolleyes:

Google will show users/promote sites to page one using data from search terms if visited before. You can soon tell as will have in very small print at the bottom of the site results "last visited date"

Who has one? Just done some googling of all the areas I cover and typed in my services. From the searches I did, my site was number 1 on page 1 of every search. No wonder my phone doesn't stop /emoticons/smile.png
If you need a website, get in touch with Dodger on here. He did mine and it's paid for itself so many times over.

Thank you Dodge :thumbsup:

Clear your cache tuffers then see if it's still on page one for all your search terms :rolleyes:Google will show users/promote sites to page one using data from search terms if visited before. You can soon tell as will have in very small print at the bottom of the site results "last visited date"
Still looks very good :thumbsup:

My website pulls in business 2/3 new jobs a month I'd say on average , it's not a amazing website actually my wife created it and I'm proud of her and the website /emoticons/smile.png

you should put up a link as you will get loads more traffic off all the nosey bar.stewards on here..okay...i be one of them...:rofl:

ahh found in seconds with that google looks okay to me...not sure about pation door but l think it looks great...:Dgonna change mine shortly...if i can ever get away from here....

The wife did the patio door thing , I just agree to what ever gives me a peaceful life m8

ditto that....thirty years on...me keeps very quiet.../emoticons/biggrin.png

i did my own website for free...tightwad i am...and it sent me mad ...i couldnt be bothered to learn how to first i just jumped in and some things where very hard to do...credits to your wifey...not looking forward to the upcoming up date....

Experienced married men always know when a argument just isn't worth it /emoticons/smile.png we know we're always right and that's what's important ( look over shoulder to check wife isn't watching before posting )

yep i gotta go and brew up in exchange for the bacon butty she made me earlier....not a bad deal...if you dont stay on today...i take it she read your post:eek::eek::eek:

if you get stuck you can always ask the smurfy about wifey as he has got the manual...:rolleyes:

wish i could find the volume control on mine....:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife made my site too. We seem to be the only one in the area with one, so we get a lot of enquiries. Recently I put a message on the site explaining that we had very little space in most areas and a waiting list was in force. Thought it may put a few off but they are still completing the online 'contact us' form.

Not got one yet

Facebook page does me well but it may be a good idea to do a web site also

We pay around 110 a year for our site, when people email me on my work email I recieve it as a text and can reply to there emails via a text , company is 1to1 think

Yeah often with those free hosts you don't get you own domain or work email. Which I think is a must when having a business. It seems more professional.

Yeah often with those free hosts you don't get you own domain or work email. Which I think is a must when having a business. It seems more professional.
We get our own Domain name. Our's is very reliable, never had a problem, but most importantly we have total control over our content, we can make changes every day if we desired. When we had a paid site we could change nothing and every change cost us.

Back