Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moving to london - commuting back to maintain business. a few questions!?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steele

So I'm going to move back to the city, the country life just bores me!

A few questions a bout working in London. Initially I'll be commuting back to Bucks as I have established a good business here and it's only a 45 min drive back but I will be working on building a round on north London.

Now there are plenty of windows that's not the problem... parking is the problem? How do cleaners in London deal with parking during the week? I want to target north london (Barnet etc.) in the weekdays and look to getting a decent commercial round for Saturdays. Any advice appreciated...

I won't have the storage like I do here so initially won't be able to make my own pure water... Who sells it in london and what is the going rate. I have a 250L tank!

I spoke to a few cleaners in London this weekend and their advice was to make most of the money on weekends (and work for them /emoticons/smile.png nice offer!) as parking is easier but can anyone enlighten me to their tricks of the London trade.

Thanks guys

Wow, every little bit of what you are aiming to do sounds really tough. If you havnt already, it may be worth finding out what the going rates in the areas are as I can imagine they are a lot more then you're used to.

All the best with it.

Wow, every little bit of what you are aiming to do sounds really tough. If you havnt already, it may be worth finding out what the going rates in the areas are as I can imagine they are a lot more then you're used to.
All the best with it.
Yeah, another good point. What is the going rate in London?

Back