Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi all

WCF

Help Support WCF:

aiden keay

Hi everyone,

I thought I would stop just reading everyone else post and write on myself,

I have recently decided to start up window cleaning again ( I done it for a while when I left school but found people weren't keen on a young man cleaning the windows)

I live in a tiny village just outside of Norwich.

Since starting ( only a few weeks) I have got to say I am loving it got a few jobs not enough to be giving up my night work, but hopefully that will come soon.

Anyway that's me and I already owe alot of thanks to everyone as I have learnt a lot just from reading other people post

Thanks aiden

Well I was hope ing to stay out in the country alysham way but I do spend alot of time in the city aswell so I would mind getting a small round in the city aswell

welcome aiden keay you will soon be off them nights and very busy..and you can do city and country...its nice to have a change../emoticons/biggrin.png

Hello and welcome to the forum Aiden Keay. I am sure you will be full time before you know it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aiden, great you have decided to be an active member and join a great bunch of people. Good luck and hope you get to where you want to be with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A haa.

alan-partridge-air-bass-o.gif

Welcome mate.:thumbsup:

Back