Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Member discounts are now live!!

Unless you want to keep & rename it to something like "ask a question to sponsors" maybe? As for the discounts I think they should go from there as you have created a new section for this now.

Well done Gav, looks great. And a thankyou for your sponsors. I'll probably be putting in an order at cleaningspot soon, never used them before, so it shows it does work for them.

Come on @Alex Gardiner you know you really want to join the list too /emoticons/biggrin.png
C'mon Mr G, just imagine how much loyaler we would be if you gave discounts to us /emoticons/smile.png. In fact, I would put on my website that I kindly sponsor Gardiner Pole Systems as a gesture :thumbsup:. Well I suppose I do sponsor you, as I just spent another 50 odd quid on odds and sods /emoticons/biggrin.png

Come on @Alex Gardiner you know you really want to join the list too /emoticons/biggrin.png

C'mon Mr G, just imagine how much loyaler we would be if you gave discounts to us /emoticons/smile.png. In fact, I would put on my website that I kindly sponsor Gardiner Pole Systems as a gesture :thumbsup:. Well I suppose I do sponsor you, as I just spent another 50 odd quid on odds and sods /emoticons/biggrin.png
As I said to Gav when he was inquiring about this:

As a policy we do not provide discounts for clubs or any forums. We work really hard to try and keep our prices as good value as possible for all of our clients rather than discounting for some groups and not others. Our margins are pretty tight as we try to keep the products affordable to all without sacrificing quality production and materials.

But Tuffers we really appreciate all of your ongoing sponsorship /emoticons/wink.png

With respect @Alex Gardiner without ppl having an oportunity to discuss on forums different product there's no doubt in my mind that ppl would not be aware of Gardiners at all. :rolleyes:

It's is called giving back /emoticons/biggrin.png

With respect @Alex Gardiner without ppl having an oportunity to discuss on forums different product there's no doubt in my mind that ppl would not be aware of Gardiners at all. :rolleyes:

Always love your windups Smurf /emoticons/wink.png

It is interesting that whilst forums do play a good part in generating traffic to our website and allow a means of clients providing feedback, when it comes to actual clients the large majority of our client base are not forum users.

A lot of our custom comes from those searching Google or similar. Currently our website has the highest traffic rank of any window cleaning equipment or janitorial supplier in the world.

but only due to this forum do i want an slx.....lets see you try the cheapo pole i have at the moment...wow...it really is bendy and heavy and ..okay ..cr ap .....do you do part exchange...he he he smurfy not the only one that can wind you up....

It's is called giving back /emoticons/biggrin.png
As explained above we try and 'give back' to all of our clients by keeping our products as value oriented as possible. This then benefits our loyal client base regardless of whether they frequent a forum or not.

We have been asked by most WFP forums and clubs to provide a discount and it would be very easy to say OK lets give a 10% discount to all of them. What in reality would happen, over-time, is that an increasing % of people would be using discount codes and retail prices would start to creep up to compensate. This would negate any perceived 'giving back' and would actually penalize people for not belonging to a forum or club community.

But then you knew all of that anyway Smurf /emoticons/wink.png

but only due to this forum do i want an slx.....lets see you try the cheapo pole i have at the moment...wow...it really is bendy and heavy and ..okay ..cr ap .....do you do part exchange...he he he smurfy not the only one that can wind you up....
Best bet for old gear is eBay - Sometimes second hand stuff goes for more on there than brand new :laugh:

I can assure you Alex that was no windup and to be honest I'm quite cross you thought it was.

Always love your windups Smurf /emoticons/wink.png
It is interesting that whilst forums do play a good part in generating traffic to our website and allow a means of clients providing feedback, when it comes to actual clients the large majority of our client base are not forum users.

A lot of our custom comes from those searching Google or similar. Currently our website has the highest traffic rank of any window cleaning equipment or janitorial supplier in the world.

Back