Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you do in this situation?

Tuffers

Home owners are not home, only access to rear garden over the flat garage roof and a dog loose in the garden and back door open.

FD48AD65-3D6F-4B57-9655-21209E40B27A_zpsfxri926w.jpg

Answer; say 'IN' to the dog, dog walks in the house and close the door with your pole when he's inside, climb down ladder and clean.

B3B6EBB6-F64E-4034-9A2A-39F78C202DE5_zpsgji0ui5m.jpg

When finished, pull your ladder up and open door with your pole and watch dog come back out.

Another top tip brought to you by Tuffers /emoticons/wink.png

And no, I didn't think of robbing the joint before anyone asks :cool:

That is genious mate!

Reminds me of one of the mind games in the Crystal Maze back in the day. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Doctor Dolittle springs to mind:rofl:

I bet you would have not had the chance to do that with a real guard dog /emoticons/biggrin.png

Home owners are not home, only access to rear garden over the flat garage roof and a dog loose in the garden and back door open.
FD48AD65-3D6F-4B57-9655-21209E40B27A_zpsfxri926w.jpg

Answer; say 'IN' to the dog, dog walks in the house and close the door with your pole when he's inside, climb down ladder and clean.

B3B6EBB6-F64E-4034-9A2A-39F78C202DE5_zpsgji0ui5m.jpg

When finished, pull your ladder up and open door with your pole and watch dog come back out.

Another top tip brought to you by Tuffers /emoticons/wink.png

And no, I didn't think of robbing the joint before anyone asks :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed... she would have been well flocked so might have you /emoticons/biggrin.png

top post...laughed like a mad un....i hope you didnt squirt it with water to get it to go in...:rofl:

in fact my favoritist post of all...

i now what to say now ...inside....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I had one like that too. An old boy but a big staffie. I stood on the roof and looked and him and said inside.... and he got up and hobbled in so I jumed down and closed the door. Opened it up when I was finished

Arr lucky weren't my dog she know how to open doors lol bit of pain but we had to turn handles upside down on the doors inside lol

Had one last week.

Went to open back gate but it was padlocked, I think when I rattled the gate a little must've alerted the dog......it was there in an instant, bloody big Doberman thing, up on it's hind legs, paws on the gate and it's snout sticking through the railings...teeth showing, snarling and salivating at his next lunch....ME :eek:....:turd: my load.

Latest Posts

Back