Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just bought myself a new toy!!

Neil

Not window cleaning related but might use it to quote /emoticons/smile.png

u3asabe7.jpg
qe7esuhu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not window cleaning related but might use it to quote /emoticons/smile.png
u3asabe7.jpg
qe7esuhu.jpg

Well Neil, you will be in "Pole" position with that....!!!

sorry excuse the pun...lol

I like it @Neil :thumbsup:. How many cc is it? And have you anywhere to drive it?
Tuffs it's a 125cc it's rapid , there's loads of outdoor tracks around me which is good, I'm out on Sunday driving it can't wait feel like a kid again /emoticons/smile.png

and my wife moaned at my purchase of two nx-01 star trek sun hats....£23...jealous....like gav says...i want one...

i would love to go carting..on my list of things to do....

That's an awesome toy mate. Carting is great fun, we have a few around here so I must make an effort to get out and do it sometime.

Yeah there great fun most of my mates have just bought them too, they hold there money so if I sell it I should make a bit more as I got this for a nice price

thats looks cool, had a go at go-karting many moons ago loved itloads of fun for you enjoy neil I just want to have a shot
I didn't realise how quick they are, if you live near me your more than welcome to come and have a go duncs /emoticons/wink.png

Dude that's sweet I do a bit of karting at cannon raceway in cosley they use the 270cc pro karts rapid, but would love to have my own would have to do Mario kart style around the street lol still haven't raced out side yet just don't seem to find the time but it's on the list :thumbsup:

Back