Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking after the kids

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

mrs working today and nobody to watch the kids so im it

nows the time i can see wisdom of having your kids young :rolleyes:

ohh the good times....i used to rush back and take my youngest for a nice little ride....to the local pub....and she would say...im not going to sleep.....and i would say ....you are....and she always was....although once i did get worried as it was on the steps of the pub...

and then i would have a fewish pints..(had to pick the others up at threeish) and a pub lunch...and always left a few chips on a napkin on her lap and when she woke up she would dive down to get the chips....oh i would give anything to go back to them days....enjoy it while you can norm....mind you ...thats probably where the debts come from...oops...:rofl:

and your profile pic does look kinda cuddly....

not a grandad yet....but bloomin old enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Have kids when young and you become a Grandad when your young /emoticons/sad.png....

Have kids when your older and you become a Grandad when your older /emoticons/smile.png.

Have kids when young and you become a Grandad when your young /emoticons/sad.png....Have kids when your older and you become a Grandad when your older /emoticons/smile.png.
didnt think of that @Bingo could be doing the same thing but with my grandkids:eek:

Latest Posts

Back