Gav

Updated user ranks and colours a bit

Gav

As title says really, just so you know i have now updated the user colors and ranks a bit we now have these user groups.

• Elite Member

I'm not telling you the criteria to get the elite member status so don't ask ;):thumbsup:

As you may know to get full member status you need 50+posts, with this member group you have the ability to view member discounts and the ability to post in the for sale areas.

The Elite Member group is the same as Full Member, it just recognises your long standing support for WCF (again im not telling you what the exact criteria is for elite, you will just have to find out!)

Gav

:rolleyes:

again im not telling you what the exact criteria is for elite, you will just have to find out!
:mad:

Gav

I am not saying anything other than, you not totally right and your not totally wrong!

Smurf

I just want to be a full member as there is nothing elitist about me apart from the missus as I get reminded everyday :D

Tuffers

^^ ban him boss :D

EDIT: the cheeky monkey above Smurf :)

Gav
Looks good, especially the pink moderator one. :whistle:

It's a shade of red! :hey:

TolishAPurd
It's a shade of red! :hey:

Oh right. Of course it is, sorry bout that gav it must just be the settings on my computer. Looks good!:thumbsup::rofl:

Smurf

You can talk green goblin :D

Oh right. Of course it is, sorry bout that gav it must just be the settings on my computer. Looks good!:thumbsup::rofl:

Smurf

I'm not worried about the colours myself as I quite like mine as is colour coordinated with me hat & trousers :D

cheapncheerful

i came on as elite and got demoted.....i love the pink gav ....er i mean shade of red....er..good job i colour blind...:rofl:

so lets see if your right 160 to go if me maths is right ...now for some cra p posts....er...how old is smurfy....he he he ...

cheapncheerful

rumors, daddy wheres my child benefit:rofl:...

hmmm my daddy and mummy married three months before i was born....hmmmm