Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Updated user ranks and colours a bit

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
As title says really, just so you know i have now updated the user colors and ranks a bit we now have these user groups.

• Elite Member

I'm not telling you the criteria to get the elite member status so don't ask /emoticons/wink.png:thumbsup:

As you may know to get full member status you need 50+posts, with this member group you have the ability to view member discounts and the ability to post in the for sale areas.

The Elite Member group is the same as Full Member, it just recognises your long standing support for WCF (again im not telling you what the exact criteria is for elite, you will just have to find out!)

B0268ABA-55C0-4583-9A0E-3062E97E6929_zpsmrvvyuku.gif

I just want to be a full member as there is nothing elitist about me apart from the missus as I get reminded everyday /emoticons/biggrin.png

You can talk green goblin /emoticons/biggrin.png

Oh right. Of course it is, sorry bout that gav it must just be the settings on my computer. Looks good!:thumbsup::rofl:

I'm not worried about the colours myself as I quite like mine as is colour coordinated with me hat & trousers /emoticons/biggrin.png

i came on as elite and got demoted.....i love the pink gav ....er i mean shade of red....er..good job i colour blind...:rofl:

so lets see if your right 160 to go if me maths is right ...now for some cra p posts....er...how old is smurfy....he he he ...

i came on as elite and got demoted.....i love the pink gav ....er i mean shade of red....er..good job i colour blind...:rofl:
so lets see if your right 160 to go if me maths is right ...now for some cra p posts....er...how old is smurfy....he he he ...
Well you will have to see. Tuffers May or may not have been right on the posts.

Back