Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Drinking purified water?

Found this on internet..!

You can drink deionized water. You will have a slightly higher rate of electrolyte depletion, and thus a slightly higher likelihood of water intoxication...but nothing to worry about unless you're planning on consuming massive amounts without balancing out your blood chemistry with food or alternative fluids containing necessary ions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit too scientific for that shiny lol

Too true Neil it is a bit scientific..lol its the first answer I came across on the internet.

I think its trying to say your ok with it as long as you don't drink pints of it on a empty stomach..???

I find it stings my eyes when it gets on my face :confused:
Thats because your a special case tuffers...!!!

With you its trying to purify your sole...lol

my new ro kit lies in a box marked residential water filter kit so i guess the answer is yes....depends if your thirsty is my answer...:rofl:
If it goes thru resin then definitely not

well it does say residential ro unit....so suppose it maybe doesnt include the resin...then again i always drink from the outside taps so what do i know...but ....what does my domestic water filter jug contain...it looks very resiny...

now read the box and it states healthy to drink...but....it can include a sixth stage which is a remineralisation stone cartridge...

i would think its okay as long as you havent stored it too long...after all pure is pure...and you cant beat pure...

i recommend whisky to make it safe....

Last edited by a moderator:
As I'm so pure in body, mind and soul :thumbsup: /emoticons/smile.png........I've no need to drink purified water /emoticons/tongue.png .. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

My anwser would be NO RO/DI purified water is not safe to drink as the chlorine has been removed.

er smurfy...i dont like chlorine...isnt that a form of bleach....what the hell would that do to me...okay ...alex is right...your on the wind up....

its got the ...er.. fourth highest electronegativity

Last edited by a moderator:
What till your holding tanks starts going green or brown inside with wiggly things growing in it then you would not want to risk it would you? /emoticons/biggrin.png

But knowing @cheapncheerful AK dangerous Brian that would not put him off at all. :rofl:

at the speed i produce i doubt i will hold for any length of time.....nearly filled one 25litre barrel....in two hours..../emoticons/biggrin.png
Are you trying to say cnc, you can pi?! it out quicker than you can make it.....? lol

Back