Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dreams

Tuffers

I had a very strange one last night. We were at home and it was night time, but the windows, doors and garage were open. Pumas, tigers and lions were trying to get in by jumping up at the upstairs windows :confused: I was struggling to close them, I couldn't shut the front door, as it wouldn't latch and there was a cat lay asleep just inside the garage. The big cats didn't bother with it. Then our neighbour came walking in the road with her young daughter. I tried to shout that were pumas, tigers and lions in the road, but all I could do was whisper to them.

Not one of my better dreams I must admit /emoticons/sad.png

Can you remember your dreams?

er think thats jumanji....:rofl:

funny enough i had a nightmare this morning about this new one off inside i had to do today.....net curtains....and a lad i woke up in bed who didnt want to wake up and a million birthday cards on the window sill of the window i wanted to clean...the job itself was great...she had taken the nets down bless her and all the sills where clear...and she hadnt got any kids...strange dream..

i was more worried as i had done the outside the week before of the big oak conny and i had to use my scraper on every window on the back as they were covered in some brown type cra p that wouldnt come off...whilst they all sat and watched me....and indeed one window did have several scratches on and i panicked...but none of the others did....so i guess they had been caused by some one else...

i do seem to be having windowcleaning nightmares since being on here....:rolleyes:

I had a very strange one last night. We were at home and it was night time, but the windows, doors and garage were open. Pumas, tigers and lions were trying to get in by jumping up at the upstairs windows :confused: I was struggling to close them, I couldn't shut the front door, as it wouldn't latch and there was a cat lay asleep just inside the garage. The big cats didn't bother with it. Then our neighbour came walking in the road with her young daughter. I tried to shout that were pumas, tigers and lions in the road, but all I could do was whisper to them.
Not one of my better dreams I must admit /emoticons/sad.png

Can you remember your dreams?
no bears ?

yeah joking aside bad dreams suck

Last nights dream; we got a cheap deal to go to Florida. We get on the plane but it kept driving up and down our road and the wings weren't hitting the houses :confused:

Last nights dream; we got a cheap deal to go to Florida. We get on the plane but it kept driving up and down our road and the wings weren't hitting the houses :confused:
:rofl::rofl:

keep em coming this is a great post...wheres my blood y psychiatrist daughter on bloomin hols in spain she would love to tell me what they mean.../emoticons/biggrin.png

i figure the first one is tuffers being all protective...ahhhhh er last nights ....er ...er....er...i not the psychiatristy type..

what no bears...he he he...norm on form....

Back