shaun87

Which wfp to buy

shaun87

I'm sick of making other people rich so decided to start up on my own I know everything I need apart from which brushes to get any help would be appreciated il be focusing on houses at first and then moving to commercial after I get it all up and running thanks

tench0771

tecbuk r the best brushes they scrub the best trust me as fore poles cut out the middle man an go strate to the sorce get a china pole frm richard 18ft an a 45ft £440 all in;)

keir
I like Gardiners brushes. I have one or two :rolleyes:

Hahaha me too bud, but i would like a tecbuk but i think they are hellishly expensive, you can nearly get 2 extreme's for the same price

tench0771

tuffers u have like hundreds an hundreds of g brushes lol:D,keir there £50 an now 20 percent liter well wrth it extreems r very lite an idel for some one with a sholder prob or something but they just dont have the scrubing power when up against a bird :turd: u neecd to scrub 3 times as long to get it all off wich uses more enegry when the tecbuk will rip it off strare away the brushes last a year b for they lose there edg but even now mine is still going strong not lost its shape in any way i think there very well made try one u wont b dissapointed:cool::)

keir
tuffers u have like hundreds an hundreds of g brushes lol:D,keir there £50 an now 20 percent liter well wrth it extreems r very lite an idel for some one with a sholder prob or something but they just dont have the scrubing power when up against a bird :turd: u neecd to scrub 3 times as long to get it all off wich uses more enegry when the tecbuk will rip it off strare away the brushes last a year b for they lose there edg but even now mine is still going strong not lost its shape in any way i think there very well made try one u wont b dissapointed:cool::)

Right......next time i feel that urge to buy a brush its deffo gonna be a tecbuk then :thumbsup:

Which one do you have tench? I think i would plump for the ariel hybrid with boar hair in the centre.

Tuffers

Used my boars hair on a glass conny roof yesterday, it ripped through the muck :thumbsup:

shaun87

Thanks lad iv emailed him and I might try a tecbuk in the future

Tuffers
So are they good quality from Richard

The one I have is very good quality :thumbsup:

tench0771

sory to bang on about china poles an tecbuk but the speed of the brush an in conjunsion with a china classic is a real winner the way i see it is if the brush scrubs beta that means less effort =saved water:thumbsup: = quicker wich means more houses in a day that can b cleaned the china poles have positive stops un like the facelift pheonix, the clamps r the same as old facelift poles so there bigger wich = easer to grab so faster in use also a stiff tangle 3 hose is needed wich = faster again in use gloves can b worn as well as the clamps r easer to grab unlike the pheonix:) now the negatives:eek: these poles dont have the anty pinch clamps and the sections r longer thats it realy hope this helps an gives a ider of the benefits of this combo tecbuk an china classic:D

cheapncheerful

i listening tenchy.....after my day with my very very bendy heavy bouncy pole....my arms ache...my neck aches...my back aches...but...its good this water fed pole business...:rofl:

hey you not got long to go if we sussed gavs formula for elite..keep em coming...:thumbsup: