Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which wfp to buy

shaun87

I'm sick of making other people rich so decided to start up on my own I know everything I need apart from which brushes to get any help would be appreciated il be focusing on houses at first and then moving to commercial after I get it all up and running thanks

tecbuk r the best brushes they scrub the best trust me as fore poles cut out the middle man an go strate to the sorce get a china pole frm richard 18ft an a 45ft £440 all in;)

I like Gardiners brushes. I have one or two :rolleyes:
Hahaha me too bud, but i would like a tecbuk but i think they are hellishly expensive, you can nearly get 2 extreme's for the same price

tuffers u have like hundreds an hundreds of g brushes lol:D,keir there £50 an now 20 percent liter well wrth it extreems r very lite an idel for some one with a sholder prob or something but they just dont have the scrubing power when up against a bird :turd: u neecd to scrub 3 times as long to get it all off wich uses more enegry when the tecbuk will rip it off strare away the brushes last a year b for they lose there edg but even now mine is still going strong not lost its shape in any way i think there very well made try one u wont b dissapointed:cool:/emoticons/smile.png

tuffers u have like hundreds an hundreds of g brushes lol:D,keir there £50 an now 20 percent liter well wrth it extreems r very lite an idel for some one with a sholder prob or something but they just dont have the scrubing power when up against a bird :turd: u neecd to scrub 3 times as long to get it all off wich uses more enegry when the tecbuk will rip it off strare away the brushes last a year b for they lose there edg but even now mine is still going strong not lost its shape in any way i think there very well made try one u wont b dissapointed:cool:/emoticons/smile.png
Right......next time i feel that urge to buy a brush its deffo gonna be a tecbuk then :thumbsup:

Which one do you have tench? I think i would plump for the ariel hybrid with boar hair in the centre.

sory to bang on about china poles an tecbuk but the speed of the brush an in conjunsion with a china classic is a real winner the way i see it is if the brush scrubs beta that means less effort =saved water:thumbsup: = quicker wich means more houses in a day that can b cleaned the china poles have positive stops un like the facelift pheonix, the clamps r the same as old facelift poles so there bigger wich = easer to grab so faster in use also a stiff tangle 3 hose is needed wich = faster again in use gloves can b worn as well as the clamps r easer to grab unlike the pheonix:) now the negatives:eek: these poles dont have the anty pinch clamps and the sections r longer thats it realy hope this helps an gives a ider of the benefits of this combo tecbuk an china classic:D

i listening tenchy.....after my day with my very very bendy heavy bouncy pole....my arms ache...my neck aches...my back aches...but...its good this water fed pole business...:rofl:

hey you not got long to go if we sussed gavs formula for elite..keep em coming...:thumbsup:

i listening tenchy.....after my day with my very very bendy heavy bouncy pole....my arms ache...my neck aches...my back aches...but...its good this water fed pole business...:rofl:
hey you not got long to go if we sussed gavs formula for elite..keep em coming...:thumbsup:
Buy an SLX-22 cnc. The best buy you will ever make /emoticons/wink.png

Back