Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shaun87

Which wfp to buy

Smurf

So what have you actualy changed Richard as looks the same as the old one with just the corners rounded off to me?

Tuffers
Thank you Doctor Watson and going by your observation I would deduce he is also right handed too :D

I would also like to add that he isn't a haggler type :whistle:

Tuffers
Fans for window cleaning eh tuffers? I cant use em for owt but pvc, it just seems to go everywhere.lol

As for the swivel, weird innit personal preference? When i used i fixed resi neck i had to use a sill brush, but with a swivel all i have to do is place an extreme or similar on the sill, twist the pole a tiny bit so the brush kicks out to a slight angle then swipe it across once or twice.

Another good reason for this is you can see like a bow wave of water coming off the sill which massively reduces the amount of drip splashage on the sill below onto the glass

As soon as I posted using a swivel, I went out to the van and changed the jets to pencil. I have 2 dual trim medium mixed brushes and one has lots more bristles. Actually, one of them looks like an in between of an extreme and dual trim. Must be an updated version, but I've never noticed before :confused:

Tuffers
hmmm theres more to brushes than meets the eye...:rofl:keep it coming....i do have a question about brushes but i will wait a bit longer..

Ask away cnc.....

Smurf

They do come in albino colour too you know....:whistle:

How many indians does it take to saw a log? :D

LJ0Ke5c.jpg

I would also like to add that he isn't a haggler type :whistle:

RiceRocket

As for the swivel, weird innit personal preference? When i used i fixed resi neck i had to use a sill brush, but with a swivel all i have to do is place an extreme or similar on the sill, twist the pole a tiny bit so the brush kicks out to a slight angle then swipe it across once or twice

Yep I'm with you regarding the Swivel, it should have its own thread! It must be the cheapest thing to buy (£12) that gets the work done faster.

cheapncheerful

well as you know i a newbie to this wfp business....so be kind...and i havent looked...but i wouldnt want to clean the sills with the same brush i clean the windows.....do they do an l (thats an ell but i cant do capitals on this keyboard..) shaped brush with the window bit on one side and the sill bit on the other ...if you can follow that your a genius...but i know you are anyway...top man tuffers...i going shoppin on tuffers online soon....i need some cheap microfibres off ebay....:rofl:

just waiting for the link to be found..:whistle:

and smurfy hope he doesnt lose his foot:eek:

Tuffers

:whistle:

They do come in albino colour too you know....:whistle:

How many indians does it take to saw a log? :D

LJ0Ke5c.jpg

We could make that pic a caption competition.

"Hey Raj, did you hear cousin Sanjay got his house windows cleaned for £75?" "He was going to ask him to clean the Lamborghini too, but he did a runner." :whistle:

cheapncheerful

at least i got a laugh out of that painful day....ta tuffers...:rofl:

Tuffers
well as you know i a newbie to this wfp business....so be kind...and i havent looked...but i wouldnt want to clean the sills with the same brush i clean the windows.....do they do an l (thats an ell but i cant do capitals on this keyboard..) shaped brush with the window bit on one side and the sill bit on the other ...if you can follow that your a genius...but i know you are anyway...top man tuffers...i going shoppin on tuffers online soon....i need some cheap microfibres off ebay....:rofl:

just waiting for the link to be found..:whistle:

and smurfy hope he doesnt lose his foot:eek:

You can buy sill brushes cnc http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/the-super-lite-radius-sill-brush-range-for-full-information-click-link-below.html, but you can usually see any cobwebs left on the glass and just rinse them away. Clean your brush often too. Just a quick flick with the palm of your hand usually gets rid of cr@p.

keir

Also cnc what you will soon realise is that pure water makes cobwebs congeal, so anything that is mixed with a cobweb like dust or feathers or just shite in general seems to get all wrapped up in the cobweb and pulls off or flicks off the brush real easy and leaves the brush clean

keir
So what have you actualy changed Richard as looks the same as the old one with just the corners rounded off to me?

Smurf i never saw the originals but that stock looks dinky compared to what i imagined after seeing mark munro's vid, the the stock in that vid looked brick like whereas this one looks quite slimline.

cheapncheerful

ahh with you now....its all a learning curve....i may play with banana tomorrow...

tuffers they wont let me buy that brush...they are mean....

and yes i now realise cleaning the brush regular is a job you must do....must keep learning...thanks lads..

Smurf

I got me old diy fan jetted truck brush out today as sally sill wasn’t playing ball.:D

I forgot how good a chepo flocked brush cleans plastics....holds a lot more ubik when sprayed directly onto the bristles too :)

Are you familiar with Milky Milky @cheapncheerful ?

Tuffers

tuffers they wont let me buy that brush...they are mean....

Eh?

cheapncheerful

i cant find the buy button...i will look again...

it seems that particular brush isnt for sale but there are two similar...now i have to choose what socket i want...i think mine is just a standard screw thread...?

Smurf

Well why did you not just say Sally Sill :rofl:

Sherlock smurf???? Hahahaha okie dokie :P :laugh:

Hahaha ya daft get here ye go http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-Super-Lite--Radius-Sill-Brush-Flat-Trim-Stiff-Bristles--Red--BRUSH_SLSILL_DTSTIFF.html

Tuffers just put the link up for the sill brush range, you'll have to learn your way round the gardiners site too, especially if you get a penchant for brushes and other goodies lmao

cheapncheerful

Are you familiar with Milky Milky @cheapncheerful ?

eh?

and ...time for a dig...where do i enter the discount code off gavs discount page...?

Tuffers
I got me old diy fan jetted truck brush out today as sally sill wasn’t playing ball.:D

I forgot how good a chepo flocked brush cleans plastics....holds a lot more ubik when sprayed directly onto the bristles too :)

Are you familiar with Milky Milk @che

[uSER=7621][/user]

i cant find the buy button...i will look again...

it seems that particular brush isnt for sale but there are two similar...now i have to choose what socket i want...i think mine is just a standard screw thread...?

Ahh, I gave you a link to the range of sill brushes. Hit the back button to buy one.:thumbsup:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.